What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly don't want Hasler in 2012

condochook

Juniors
Ken Arthurson, youngigantic hypocrite criticizing Des Hasler for poaching players , you dinosaur.Karmas a bitch . wests decimated during the 70's , Easts destroyed in the 80's , and now Manly DEStroyed in this decade.
the MOST HATED PERSON ,from an Easts perspective ,in the rugby league history is ,
B O B F U L T O N

Guvner

First Grade
Brothers back to the Gong has been popping up for a month now with Dragon fans. There was a rumor, ridiculed at the time, that the Stewarts had met with Doust about 3 weeks ago.

Canard

Immortal
William Hopoate - Parramatta Eels (2014)
Michael Robertson - England (2012)
Shane Rodney - England (2012)

Other than Hoppa Jnr who is off getting fat for 2 years regardless, are any of those guys of any consequence whatsover?

The others are just paper talk at the moment.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Best news for raiders fans if he enacts this clause
another quality fullback on the market, who ever he signs with will be one less team to concern ourselves with interest in Dugan

sucks to be a manly fan right now though

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
another quality fullback on the market, who ever he signs with will be one less team to concern ourselves with interest in Dugan

How does that work? Because Dugan hates Manly or because Manly wouldn't suddenly become interested in Dugan if Stewart left?

But it brings Manly into the equation.

Although the club is a bit of a rabble

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'll only believe it when it's a Danny Weidler exclusive.

If they are true, Desiree's actions over the last couple of months have been apalling. He'll probably have success at the hyaenas. That clubs bought not bred culture and his slyness will work well together.

nomis88

Juniors
Ken Arthurson, youngigantic hypocrite criticizing Des Hasler for poaching players , you dinosaur.Karmas a bitch . wests decimated during the 70's , Easts destroyed in the 80's , and now Manly DEStroyed in this decade.
the MOST HATED PERSON ,from an Easts perspective ,in the rugby league history is ,
B O B F U L T O N

Completely different, Manly bought a few players from a few clubs over the years. Canterbury tried to use Hasler to get people to come to Canterbury while Hasler was still the Manly coach. Manly acted honourably at all times, unlike Canterbury and Hasler.

roarr

Juniors
Has everybody ignored the fact that it's a phil rothfield story in the sunday telegraph.

It also quotes "a reliable source" and his agent. Its almost like a kardashian storyline in Womans Weekly...

Not that I give two f**ks if b stewart leaves manly, but I just thought I would point it out.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
Other than Hoppa Jnr who is off getting fat for 2 years regardless, are any of those guys of any consequence whatsover?

The others are just paper talk at the moment.
Other fans like to think we have lost half of our squad, mostly Lol@parra fans

Anyways, Rothfiled is an idiot, he also said that Ricky Stuart would be our next coach.

Last edited:
Come on DJ he didn't do it. The Club is a known liar, just look at it's history. Oh and the Club's daddy, Mr Arthurson, has a record as a serial poacher. If Des gets the right defence and is willing to part with $350 big ones, they won't prove a thing. No sweat!!

DJShaksta

First Grade
If he's off to the highest bidder then I hope it's jap rugby, cos atleast I wouldn't have to look at his stupid fuggen head anymore.