What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Premier League - 2007

Funny about that :lol:

I know this isn't going to impress you Witty, but Groom will be 10 times the player Witty ever will be :p

girvie

Staff member
I think it will be interesting to see if Aaron Groom does because first choice halfback next year. There has been a bit of hype around him for a while, but a lot of halves that are his age or younger have already stepped up to Premier League at other clubs such as Jarrod Mullen, Marc Herbert, Isaac Luke, Luke Walsh, Jarrod Sammut, Eddie Paea, Liam Foran, Mitchell Pearce, Trent Hodkinson and Trent Trotter. Groom has a lot of competition to be the best player of his age group.

ps. I saw Michael Witt at Warringah Mall on Friday.

les amber

Juniors
Surely Glenn Stewart will step into the top grade side & replace BK... possibly shift Beaver back to lock, and Glenn will shore up one side in defence... betetr than Williamson

wittyfan

Referee
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Funny about that :lol:

I know this isn't going to impress you Witty, but Groom will be 10 times the player Witty ever will be :p

:lol:

You're only saying that to get at me.