What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Sea Eagles 2006 season preview

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
effnic said:
do you watch many manly games? Obviously not. Hicks is the 2nd option fullback he always has been. Dessie did it last year when Brett got injured in the sharks game.

Who the **** are you? I've been following Manly since '79. And yes I do watch the games.

Now you are bringing up the Sharks game as proof he is the 2nd choice at fullback? Hick has been horrible at fullback. He shouldn't be forced to play there. I love the way you raise that trying to make out I'm an idiot. Do you remember the score before and after Stewart went off? Hicks is not a fullback. Lets leave it at that. Hicks is great in the centres or even wing. He is also one of favoutires in the current team. But for the sake of this long suffering Sea Eagles fan, I hope he never has to be forced to play fullback again.

Fluffy

Juniors
Willie bishop can play fullback as well as lenno in PL

Although he wouldnt be very good defensivly he has some good attacking skills and a step to rival benji marshel.

I must say in the trial his defence looked good - on the wing though

as for the write up - its a fair report although i disagree with the top 4 comment, with a strengthened roster we are a chance. The comp is so open and the impact of injuries and origon is becoming greater and greater.

its a matter of an extra goal here, 1 more try there and we are right up the top. The comp is just that close.

chileman

Coach
groggo said:
i reckon lenno should get a shot if stewarts gets injured
I agree but I'd prefer to not think negatively and say Brett Stewart will have a top injury free season :D

effnic

Bench
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Who the **** are you? I've been following Manly since '79. And yes I do watch the games.

Now you are bringing up the Sharks game as proof he is the 2nd choice at fullback? Hick has been horrible at fullback. He shouldn't be forced to play there. I love the way you raise that trying to make out I'm an idiot. Do you remember the score before and after Stewart went off? Hicks is not a fullback. Lets leave it at that. Hicks is great in the centres or even wing. He is also one of favoutires in the current team. But for the sake of this long suffering Sea Eagles fan, I hope he never has to be forced to play fullback again.
Dude take a f**king chill pill not once did i say Hicks was good at fullback i only stated that he is always the first option for DES when Stewart is injured. Get it right.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
effnic said:
Dude take a f**king chill pill not once did i say Hicks was good at fullback i only stated that he is always the first option for DES when Stewart is injured. Get it right.

Well try and avoid being a smart ass if you don't like to piss people off. btw You actually said:

effnic said:
Hicks is an alright option for fullback if stewart gets injured

So you didn't say good, but alright implies you feel it is an acceptable solution. I don't.

wittyfan

Referee
Witty played some fullback in his junior years at Parramatta and would seem to be the best solution as a replacement.

Latest posts