What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly v Parra thread.

Dutchy

Immortal
Try and restrict all trolling, arguing and general bullsh*t to one thread hey.

Any news on Rosey?

Dutchy

Immortal
I thought you might. Its ok, Effie has what I don't. A vagina with a bit of sand, you love the beach right?

eagles4eva

First Grade
MWSE site has him out till Rd 12, here's hoping he is passed fit for this weekend..

And the lads have to win this weekend, couldn’t cope with the mother in-law if the sneels get up again...

Dutchy

Immortal
Manly-Warringah: 1. Ben Farrar 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. Tony Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Jason King (c) 9. Matt Ballin 10. Josh Perry 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Shane Rodney 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Joe Galuvao 15. Brent Kite 16. Matt Cross 17. Chris Bailey
Parramatta: 1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Joel Reddy 4. Timana Tahu 5. Krisnan Inu 6. Kris Keating 7. Daniel Mortimer 8. Nathan Cayless (C) 9. Jeff Robson 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C) 12. Ben Smith 13. Feleti Mateo
Interchange: 14. Matt Keating 15. Tim Mannah 16. Justin Horo 17. Justin Poore

Tom Humble hasn't been named for Wentworthville, and Keating wont play. Might see Robson at half, Matt Keating at hooker with Humble or Anthony Mitchell to debut on the bench.

Cletus

First Grade
If we don't thrash the Eels I'll give it up. Their forwards should get dominated, inexperienced halves and inconsistent backs.

SRB_SEA_EAGLE

Juniors
It'll be interesting to see how teams back up , after a bye , this year....some people reckon monday games have an effect with shorter turn eround times etc , but , what about too long a break ?

yes , you may get over niggles etc , but what effect if any does it have on being able to get to top match fitness/performance , during a game , after such a break ?

any opinions ?

were are all the eel trolls

32442_393794959455_800469455_3900191_7227253_s.jpg

Someone

Bench
We are busy still giving it to the bulldogs since our win over them. you wont hear much of us until we actually beat you.

TheParraboy

Staff member
If we don't thrash the Eels I'll give it up. Their forwards should get dominated, inexperienced halves and inconsistent backs.

we are no hope

Your highly experienced halves, fearsome forward pack and slick backline will win 44-4

Cheers

Cletus

First Grade
we are no hope

Your highly experienced halves, fearsome forward pack and slick backline will win 44-4

Cheers

Disagree completely, Manly 54-4.

Honestly I don't think teams like playing us this year, they looked shellshocked after we've hammered them for twenty minutes. We look very physical and I'm not worried at all about inexperience in the halves with the platform they are getting.

harry

Juniors
In the Parra forum someone reckoned Foran is out tonight. Anyone heard this and who the replacement will be? Apparently Hindy is ruled out and maybe Oake the replacement as he didn't play lower grade yesterday.

eagles4eva

First Grade
People are saying via the game day spoiler Foran is out (heard on the radio) maybe bailey into 5/8, Dessie has a few options, but i guess it won't be confirmed to just before kick off...

Hurriflatch

Referee
Read in the tele that Manly have scored like 80% of their tries in the 1st half and Parra have scored 80% of theirs in the 2nd half

looks like one end will be getting all the action tonight

Latest posts