What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mars

alien

Referee
I thought some of you might be interested. It starts on the National Geographic channel tonight at 7.30 PM. It could be interesting!

Season 1, Episode 1. Novo Mundo: National Geographic along with Hollywood director Ron Howard and Brian Grazer have partnered with the greatest scientific minds in space exploration to make the awe-inspiring voyage and colonisation of Mars a reality.

T-Boon

Coach
This is similar to The Martian. By that I mean it is more science than fiction and is NASA driven because they want to get everybody on board with the fact we can get to MARS by some time in 2030's.
They won't be doing movies about Mars like 'Red Planet' or 'Total Recall' for a long time because those movies have Mars as some sort of pipe dream. Mars movies and TV is more going to be about trying to predict how we will get there and shit.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
ah i won't care for the tv show but the real life pursuit captivates me.

imo landing on mars is just the most magical, incredible thing ever.

it is the one thing i would like to see during my lifetime above anything else (cure for cancer, full AI, etc)

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I just finished 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' by Ray. Brilliant read, so I'll try The Martian Chronicles next.
I'm quite sure I've just about read everything that Ray Bradbury wrote. He is practically the only author that makes me accelerate my reading speed the further I get further into a book/short story.

bileduct

Coach
Not a bad show. I enjoyed the mix of real life current events and personalities with speculative events of the future.

T-Boon

Coach
Episode 2 was excellent as well. Though I am worried it is slightly infected with some feminist agenda which always sickens me.

Latest posts