What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary's excuse book

Saint Angelo

Juniors
100% mate...I said that in another thread.

Sure we can blame Price and Mary till the cows come home but its still no excuse to dish out the rubbish we have seen the past 2 weeks. We have world class players who for some reason have forgotten how to play footy.

Can't put my finger on why...but putting on a dragons jersey is like kryptonite to our players...they lose all their power.

Just look at the likes of Soward, Scott and now Bmoz all tearing it up since they have left the stench of our fading club???

Yes, and why did they leave? Because of Price & Mary !!!!

GET RID OF MARY NOW !!!!!

The Nick

Bench
LOL stop slitting your wrists everyone, it's only been 2 games.

We lost the first 4 in a row (quite convincingly, I might add) in 2005 before finishing the season equal first on the ladder.

fedzy

Juniors
Yes, and why did they leave? Because of Price & Mary !!!!

GET RID OF MARY NOW !!!!!

When you compare the club finances Saints only a bit better than the tigers, yet the tigers are preforming. What was so different.

They blooded young players 2 years ago, let the dead wood go and have changed coach just as much as saints.

What did saints do, kept picking up dead wood who have no history to the club, pissing off local talent who move on

who is better off after 2 years. They move forward, we continue to back track.

The Nick

Bench
When you compare the club finances Saints only a bit better than the tigers, yet the tigers are preforming. What was so different.

They blooded young players 2 years ago, let the dead wood go and have changed coach just as much as saints.

What did saints do, kept picking up dead wood who have no history to the club, pissing off local talent who move on

LOL performing? They barely got over a reserve grade Titans side rebounding from a cocaine scandal, and managed a win over a Dragons side playing like a pub team. They're not performing, we just made them look that good.

possm

Coach

And the NRL have been brought in to sort out the Board and who have appointed a coach from outside the Club.

st.phil

Bench

We lost the first 4 in a row (quite convincingly, I might add) in 2005 before finishing the season equal first on the ladder.
uhhh - we had good players then bro

fedzy

Juniors
LOL performing? They barely got over a reserve grade Titans side rebounding from a cocaine scandal, and managed a win over a Dragons side playing like a pub team. They're not performing, we just made them look that good.

Would rather be where they are than the crap we have dished out.
What was Mary's comment Changes will be looked at, Same side same result

Would take JT over Mary any day of the year. I'd even go for Potter.

Johnny88

Juniors
Listening to triple m last night Joey was saying the dragons are playing a style that is outdated by 6 years and its just so predictable when they are in the attacking area. Joey said he chatted to Mary to give him his opinions on this and the halves.
The Dragons remind me of the Eels under Kearney we could only score 12 points at best and try to hang on for a victory which never happenend. Finally we got our wish and he was sacked. With the same roster Arthur took over for 6 games and we put 40 points on broncos and scored more points to end the season our defence was worse off but at least we scored more points.

Simon Templar

Juniors
Coach Recruitment: Doust
Player Contracts: Doust

I think what really drains the fans is the wasted years where, like this year, it's another rebuilding year. No one believes that we will compete this year even if we manage to scrape the odd result. That's hard to put up with every year since 2010.

watatank

Coach
It's not even a rebuilding year if we're not actually rebuilding. It's just another year we are shit.

gonz

Juniors
It's the coach. Period. The end.

He has absolutely no idea and should never have left his position as the Cutters coach.

He backstabbed Price (who had to go), but was NEVER EVER the answer. But how about Doust and the board who offered him 3 years. WTF is that all about?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal25

Juniors
A little off topic but since origin period 2011 saints win loss record is. 33 wins and 55 losses. Haven't looked at other teams during same period but that would go mighty close to being the worst. And 2015 doesn't appear to have any potential to improve those numbers.

Now that's a whole heap of sh#t viewing!

bottle

Coach
that's what I meant idiot.
it would have taken much more than a good coach to take that panthers team to a premiership

It's just that you make so many ridiculously brain dead comments no one would have thought that you were attempting to make a sensible point.

saints4me

Juniors

I posted this on another page.....(plus have updated it)...

" Yeah all of this....but there's more which is just as serious. We're now also paying for not having a "reserve grade side" for some years. Sure we have the Cutters but I don't believe the Dragons considered them as our reserve team. They also seemed to allow players to just play for the Cutters without any plan for them to succeed to 1st's. The only exception has been Shannon Wakeman & Rory O'Brien. We rarely hear about any up & coming Cutters players - even Aitken's from the U21's. That's just as much of a sad reflection on Doust & the current board as anything else that's currently levelled at them. Dark days indeed. Can't see it getting much better any time soon & I always try to look on the bright side. Without looking at the Cutters team list, who here can name someone with real potential?

St Georgio

Juniors
I posted this on another page.....(plus have updated it)...

" Yeah all of this....but there's more which is just as serious. We're now also paying for not having a "reserve grade side" for some years. Sure we have the Cutters but I don't believe the Dragons considered them as our reserve team. They also seemed to allow players to just play for the Cutters without any plan for them to succeed to 1st's. The only exception has been Shannon Wakeman & Rory O'Brien. We rarely hear about any up & coming Cutters players - even Aitken's from the U21's. That's just as much of a sad reflection on Doust & the current board as anything else that's currently levelled at them. Dark days indeed. Can't see it getting much better any time soon & I always try to look on the bright side. Without looking at the Cutters team list, who here can name someone with real potential?

No worries mate, just follow panthrith plan and we will succeed.

blacksafake

First Grade

How many of the current side would make the 05 side:crazy:

Latest posts