What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary's use of interchange

possm

Coach
Well I think it's very poor man management. It's the wrong way of managing the bench as well.

How about selecting four players in the 17 who are going to be given the chance of making an impact off the bench.

All other players should be given their chance for promotion to first grade by performing outstandingly in reserve grade.

Lethal25

Juniors
Spot on bring the noise.
I think he only gave he a run to shut the crowd up they were yelling for mann to come on.
Also when someone dose get injured and we need Kurt to play 80 mins he will not have any match fitness.
I also though Mann looked likely in the halves despite the super short stint. At least he may run which is something McCrone will never do, defence must laugh at poor old Josh. McCrone's kicking game is awful so Mann can't be any worse there.

I did also have a chuckle when McCrone hurled the ball back twenty metres along the ground from dummy half when attacking right on their goal line.