What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mat King

LESStar58

Referee
Okay, I know there is speculation he may have been injured last nite but I just want to raise this point...there MUST be a place for Kingy in the starting side. Everybody talked about how light we were in the outside backs but Kingy has just really come into his own...the boy has some speed and hes in the toip try scorers for the season.

Think the three-quarter line should be King, Bell, Macdougall and Geyer (when the latter 2 return!). Poor Fifita Moala may just miss out which is a pity coz he played real well in the back end of last season. Same for Dustin Cooper.

simostorm

Bench
He's not injured, he was fine after the game.
Bellamy took him off cos he is the only backline player who is certain
to keep his spot, the other backline players are fighting for places cos
Mcdougal and geyer and turner are back soon.

Pigskin

Juniors
simostorm said:
He's not injured, he was fine after the game.
Bellamy took him off cos he is the only backline player who is certain
to keep his spot, the other backline players are fighting for places cos
Mcdougal and geyer and turner are back soon.

you know this for a fact ?

strange way to go about selecting the team .... I guess the game was well and truly over ..... I was just disappointed to see him off the field for various fantasy league reasons, and came here to find if he was injured

Oink !

Surandy

Bench
King seemed fine at the social club, he had a big grin on his face and made no mention at all of any injuries.

Stormin Norman

Juniors
yeah he seemed in real pain just befor going off he was waving and pointing at his right shoulder just b4 he was replaced. i saw him go off and he was deff inj.