What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 1 vs Sea Eagles @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 1: Knights v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Watson has shown nothing so far. Practically invisible. Probably the only recruit that hasn't earned his paycheque in the first half. Only 40 minutes of footy, though.

Johns Magic

Referee
Watson has shown nothing so far. Practically invisible. Probably the only recruit that hasn't earned his paycheque in the first half. Only 40 minutes of footy, though.

Yeah hasn’t been much of an open game which would suit him. Seems to be catching it flat-footed a lot.

Noname36

First Grade

He’s certainly been quiet but jeez it’s only been one half of football and Pearce has dominated.

He’s been better than Guerra too.

perverse

Referee
He’s certainly been quiet but jeez it’s only been one half of football and Pearce has dominated.
Yeah as I said, it's only 40 minutes of footy, I just thought it was noteworthy. Pearce will always be dominant in the team, it's what he's there for. To be honest it's been a pleasure to watch, he's bringing everything that we expected him to bring.

perverse

Referee
It doesn't seem to matter who is in each team, we are always manhandled physically by Manly. It's playing out again here, they're just too big and strong. Their metres are too easy.

perverse

Referee
Ponga has been excellent
I'd almost say incredible given how green he is. So involved in the game. I think we've all been pretty confident about him, but he is the real deal. He's only going to get better for a long while yet.

perverse

Referee
Lamb immediately looks better than Watson by simply giving Sione early ball there.

Then Watson comes up with the play from dummy half. You're a utility mate, deal with it.