What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 1 vs Warriors @ Mt Smart Stadium

Who will win? Round 1: Warriors v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
We're better off without Mullen, Trent Hodkinson has been in the best shape and fitness of his life during the pre-season.

Yeah, I think a few in here need to turn the sarcasm meter on.

That said, you seem to be a newby so it's understandable you missed it.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Been a while since johns and butterfield have played for the knights. They have smashed the warriors in the 20s. Johns even scored.

The halfback loughrey and hooker starling have carved them to bits.

PhilGould

Bench
Starling & Loughrey were brilliant, Johns & the fullback Cooper looked good too. Looks like we could be in for a good season in 20s at least.

Glendale

Juniors
Starling & Loughrey were brilliant, Johns & the fullback Cooper looked good too. Looks like we could be in for a good season in 20s at least.

Starling is such a gun. Deadset just a gun.

I have doubts over his size, but I also thought Luke Yates would never make it either, and look what happened there.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Denis, Chanel, mataora, Randell, paea, Fitzgibbon, Tupou, king, pat. All were regulars in first grade last season (tupou in esl) you would think they would put in a better showing than this.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
This is one of the worst performances I have seen in any grade from the knights. None of these players should be near first grade this season.

Johns Magic

Referee
Brendan Elliott not playing NSW Cup...any chance we have had someone pull out in the first-grade side ?

Spot On

Coach
Here's hoping we don't see a similar performance in firsts.

After watching Canberra last night it was obvious we had no opposition turn up in the trial win.

Will be a different story today if the Warriors 'show up'. Hope we can handle it.