What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 17 vs Knights @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 17: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I'm a pretty calm type of bloke, but I would definitely give him a backander if nobody was looking :D
jasontaylor_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

Join the queue

leaguelegend21

Juniors
He lives in my suburb and I have seen him driving in his car a few times, never in the flesh though. I'd love to give him a Liverpool kiss, god it'd feel good.

Radical Rat

Juniors
I was super impressed with Twal. What a great pick-up that's looking like. Runs and tackles hard. Something we lack. He's shown more in 40 minutes than Lovett did in 3 years.

Also kudos to Cleary for dropping Lovett out of the 17. Blind Freddy could see it had to happen, but I'm glad he didn't let the situation linger any longer. It will take a pretty horrendous injury toll to see him recalled again I would think.

Clifferd

Coach
I was super impressed with Twal. What a great pick-up that's looking like. Runs and tackles hard. Something we lack. He's shown more in 40 minutes than Lovett did in 3 years.

Also kudos to Cleary for dropping Lovett out of the 17. Blind Freddy could see it had to happen, but I'm glad he didn't let the situation linger any longer. It will take a pretty horrendous injury toll to see him recalled again I would think.

With Twal, I think we have revealed the next best young prop in the game.

I don't want to hype him up too much but to play like that in only 40 minutes in your debut game is super impressive. Looks a nightmare to tackle, generates fast play the balls. Interesting to see where he's at in 2 years time

Ahead of Felise and Tatola already for me.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
Guys lets not blow our load on Twal just yet. We don't want to jinx it like we have with countless others.

He played really well and deserves continued selection. This year is a write off so it would be good to see the young players be blooded and Woods/Ava minutes reduced

Radical Rat

Juniors
Guys lets not blow our load on Twal just yet. We don't want to jinx it like we have with countless others.

He played really well and deserves continued selection. This year is a write off so it would be good to see the young players be blooded and Woods/Ava minutes reduced

I must admit I did make a bit of a mess in my pants...but yes point taken.

BrotherJim05

Bench
And being regularly named "most over rated player" by his peers.

I'm no fan of Anasta. One thing he did mention on a talk show though was that if he is consistently being named as "most over rated player" then why were people still rating him highly? Surely if everyone thinks your overrated then nobody rates you anymore.