What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Eels @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 18: Knights v Eels

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Parramatta Eels 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
Man... As much as the Knights suck... I would HATE to be a Parra fun. They keep cracking me up... Their mistakes are sooooo funny

Yosh

Coach
Even the commentators are laughing at the quality of the game... Man seriously, it's just tooo funny... That falcon by Heighinton was a classic.

EdLondon

Juniors
Whichever team has a handful of meaningful sets with the ball will win. Because it's pretty certain the defense of either side won't.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Pretty rubbish first half really, Parra invited us back into the game and we were somehow not-shit enough to take it.

That being said against a better side we’d be down by 20 by now so we definitely need to lift in the second half because I can’t see Parra being that bad again.

We’re making 2018 Hayne look like 2009 Hayne. Only us...

perverse

Referee
Pearce's influence has been huge, as we knew it would be. Levi's energy and line speed has helped us a fair bit. As usual the middle really not doing their job on either side of the ball. Our fringe forwards not much/any better. Our left side defence is dead set embarrassing for all involved.

Yosh

Coach
Our best forward out there today has been SKD. I know he is our winger but he is playing the role of forward better than anyone out there... Sad...

Yosh

Coach
Levi looking pretty sharp out of dummy half and Mitchell Pearce is at least two levels above everyone else on the team. We're so lucky to have him and Ponga. Or we'd easily collect 2 or 3 more spoons.

Latest posts