What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Dragons @ WIN Stadium

Who will win? Round 4: Dragons v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
No speed, no step, no ball playing ability, falls off tackles and gets caught out in defence...I honestly don't know how anyone can defend him anymore.

Won't win many friends with your honesty.

To my eyes he does two things at an nrl level (and had since the day he debuted). Tucks the ball under the arm and runs hard, and puts on a shot when someone runs straight at him or he gets lucky 1 time it off 10 jamming in.

Noname36

First Grade
Nah man, I want Sione to do well more than anyone. I just never seen anything in him apart from when he was on the wing and 2 or 3 games in the back rown a couple of years ago. He's an absolute liability now. Moga has been scratchy but he's coming off a long term injury with no pre-season under his belt and is a proven strong center in FG.

No one hates Sione... He's just not that good. I never seen much of him in the lower grades but he definitely isn't cut out for the top grade. No speed, no step, no ball playing ability, falls off tackles and gets caught out in defence...I honestly don't know how anyone can defend him anymore.

I’ve summed up my thoughts on Sione’s defence in his thread so I won’t worry again but surely you wouldn’t be ignoring the fact that every time he starts to look good in a position we then move him and completely change the way he’s supposed to play and his build? I don’t get how the significance of this is lost on people.

When we’re at full strength if Sione is the weakest link he needs to go but come on lol Moga gets a free ride because he’s coming off an injury and Sione, completely new to centre, doesn’t? Again another example of him being held to different standards.

I’ll get attacked and mocked for defending him again but I really don’t care. The funny thing is when the Bulldogs wanted to sign him I was one of the few saying let him go

Last edited:

Choppy182

Juniors
Sione has to go. Surely we won’t renew his contract. Absolute passenger in defense and has glue hands. Ramien walks into that centre spot next year.

Ross was barely seen, would love a centre to replace Moga that can pass.

Barnett, soft as all hell. Is he not meant to be our aggressive forward. Without Ese’ese our go forward would have been horrible!

Lamb, had a shit game but at least he tried his guts out all game, trying things with Pearce and ponga.

Our forwards just aren’t up to it, it’s a retirement village with no size to compete against the good teams.

Zoidberg

First Grade
If Moga is gone for an extended period/the year we have money in the cap to bring someone else in. Hopefully we can find someone good and get them.

Yosh

Coach
Sione has to go. Surely we won’t renew his contract. Absolute passenger in defense and has glue hands. Ramien walks into that centre spot next year.

Ross was barely seen, would love a centre to replace Moga that can pass.

Barnett, soft as all hell. Is he not meant to be our aggressive forward. Without Ese’ese our go forward would have been horrible!

Lamb, had a shit game but at least he tried his guts out all game, trying things with Pearce and ponga.

Our forwards just aren’t up to it, it’s a retirement village with no size to compete against the good teams.

Our forwards aren't that bad. We used to have Tolar and Reegan Tanner and the likes for YEARS! We have experience and youth but I also admit we aren't as good a pack as the big boys in the competition. But by no means terrible.