What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Gidley

brook

First Grade
millersnose said:
gidley had a blinder and i would swap every center cronulla posseses for 1 gidley :lol:

lol yeah but cronulla have laloa milford to make even gidleys defence look brilliant :lol:

How is he going anyway? Laloa is a great guy but I don't think i've ever known a player that can bomb a try like he can...

millersnose

Post Whore
i dont see much wrong with gidleys defence and he is the best attacking centre in the game

as evidenced yet again on wednesday

milford goes ok

i am serious tama

roopy

Referee
salivor said:
Bedsy you just narrowly escaped being part of the I'm dellusional and proud of it club. Current membership of 1 person, roopy who gets special footage beemed into his home that nobody else gets to see. :lol:

I think there are at least seven in the club. There is me, the NSW selectors and the Australian selectors. Actually, when I think about it, there is also Johns, Gould, Bennett and just about everyone else who has a say in football.

salivor

First Grade
Nope I think you'd be about the only one in the club but its great that you speak for the whole Rugby League community and express their opinion that Gidley is the best centre in the game. Now excuse me while I find a bucket.

roopy

Referee
salivor said:
Nope I think you'd be about the only one in the club but its great that you speak for the whole Rugby League community and express their opinion that Gidley is the best centre in the game. Now excuse me while I find a bucket.

I must be writing articles for the Telegraph and the Big League now.

I've just finished reading a great article in the Tele about how good the Gidley boys are going, and a spot in the Big League says Matt Gidley is the form centre in the NRL over the past 7 weeks and is in the best form of his career.

These articles must have been written by me since I am the only one of this opinion, so I am eagerly awaiting cheques in the mail.

Justme

Juniors
Isn't Toohey just the local novocastrian mouthpiece for News. The majority of his articles seem designed to just placate the parochial needs of the district he represents.

Having said that I must however acknowledge that Gidley has indeed lifted his game this year and is playing well, but the best centre? I don't think so.

salivor said:
You really love trying to get a bite Roopy.
If Gasnier wasn't injured Gidley wouldn't be playing. If Gidley isn't playing his lap dog Tahu isn't either. Perry shouldn't be in the team and O'Davis should never have been picked for QLD. Newcastle are very lucky to have anyone bar Johns, Kennedy and Buderus playing origin and even then Buderus has Wing right on his tail.

Actually wing is always be better on the bench...he' s just too versatile... if you were gus gould would you risk playing wingy on hooker and bedsey on the bench??
I'm not diggin into you, i'm just wondering what you think...

matty is a great player with great skill, hes a good looking guy who tries his best and does well! he plays great in origin for the knights and for australia.
how could u not like him!! hes excellent!!
and the gidley-tahu team, they have 2 be the best!!

GO THE GIDLEY!!!
and his lil bro kurt is also playin really well...hes becoming a really great player....just lyk his bro!!!

Latest posts