What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Nable

bileduct

Coach
Yeah, this dude is f**kin' woeful. He just calls out names well behind the play, and then yells every now and then. With Steve Roach standing next to him they might be the worst commentary team ever.

Patorick

Staff member
Like him as a person.

Early days, will get better (hopefully).

No more calling players by their nicknames #please

Vic Mackey

Referee
Don’t know why they’ve got him calling games, I thought he was going to be a panel member on one of the shows. He was on the footy show a year or so ago and I thought he was pretty good.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Don’t know why they’ve got him calling games, I thought he was going to be a panel member on one of the shows. He was on the footy show a year or so ago and I thought he was pretty good.
I think he'll just be used as the 5th option when travel for other games means other commentators aren't available. Plus it'll help them get through the season by sharing the workload.

In my opinion, his first call was much better than his second.