What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Orford returning home soon

voltron

Juniors
sigh
yes orford does a good job
but i dont know
itd be a bandage job on a bigger problem
if he had a promising understudy i guess it would be better
but......

and T-rex?
serious?
i mean he's really up and down
and does our coach have the stones to really bring him along?

actually, who has stone really kind of coached and brought to the next level
cuz he had some success in the lower grades right?
is there anyone you could say he kind of developed well?
just wondering about his past successes

roopy

Referee
cuz he had some success in the lower grades right?
is there anyone you could say he kind of developed well?
just wondering about his past successes
The only time he 'coached' a lower grade side was when he was part time coach of the NSW cup side in 2008 because no one else would do it.
The side went terrible and no one improved - but Stone was mostly assistant coach for firstgrade and didn't even go to many of the NSW cup games.
He has basically been assistant coach for firstgrade under Hagan and Smith, so we don't really know what he contributed to the development of players.

Alex28

Coach
If what I hear is right we have no need for him.

Matai would be a good pick up. Who is t-rex?

Serc

First Grade
He would have heard that we are close to purchasing a halfback already :)

T-rex = Tony Williams

Serc

First Grade
Is it just me, or does this Tom guy always seem a bit behind the 8-ball on things which have been semi-regularly posted on here?

Tom155

Coach
Is it just me, or does this Tom guy always seem a bit behind the 8-ball on things which have been semi-regularly posted on here?
someone else asked the same question as me so i cant be that far behind.

so what if im curious about what he heard, i may have already heard the same thing but i wont know unless i ask will i?

when else have i been behind?

Last edited:

Serc

First Grade
Well young Jono is a little behind the 8 ball sometimes too :p like now!

I may have come across a little harsh, but I've just noticed you ask lots of questions lately about when X player is back, what sort of injury does so and so have - when usually someone's already mentioned it, or a newspaper article has been posted with your answer in it, or a media conference with Stone etc etc

aqua_duck

Coach
No to Matai, too much of a loose cannon and always clutching at something, under our conditioning staff he'd end up in a wheelchair. I'd take T-rex in a heartbeat, he's up and down but he's only 21 and you can play him anywhere from wing to prop, plus he's a potential game breaker.

RABK

Referee
I knew Henry was coming here over a month ago. Big yes to T-rex, he is a bigger version of Coops. A bit slower but about 15 kgs heavier.

Johns Magic

Referee
I knew Henry was coming here over a month ago. Big yes to T-rex, he is a bigger version of Coops. A bit slower but about 15 kgs heavier.

And much more of a fairy.

If T-Rex actually ran like Coops he'd be a great player. As it is, he's just wasted potential.

Latest posts