What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May we, or May we wont ?

Legal Eel

Juniors
Depends when Mitch and Carty come back.
This is an excellent post - if carty comes back in the form and style of rounds 1-3 then we are a definite chance of 2 from 4

with Mitch we are a chance against the storm

I don’t think we are beating the Broncos with the squad we currently have - I think their speed will destroy us - speed on the ground, speed between the ears, even their style is “fast”….,they are our antithesis

eels_fan

First Grade
I don’t think we are beating the Broncos with the squad we currently have - I think their speed will destroy us - speed on the ground, speed between the ears, even their style is “fast”….,they are our antithesis
Maybe we can get in with the caterers at whatever hotel in Parra the broncos will stay at next Thursday night and organise an entree of salmonella. Then we’ll see how fast they can run

though they then may fly in that burleigh team that won 130-0 on the weekend and we’ll still lose

King-Gutho94

Coach
Maybe we can get in with the caterers at whatever hotel in Parra the broncos will stay at next Thursday night and organise an entree of salmonella. Then we’ll see how fast they can run

though they then may fly in that burleigh team that won 130-0 on the weekend and we’ll still lose
Or get them at the pokies and some gift vouchers at Harpoon Harry's the night before.

It worked a treat last time we beat them 58-0 the following day.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It's amazing how quickly the bronco's have rebuilt and become a premiership force again....

I wonder if it's resources, coaching, luck ????

I wish someone could explain this???

it wasn't without pain though, wooden spoon in 2020

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
What about 2018 was that good for our club.

I think it gave us a good reset to clean out the shit we brought in.

But still winning the wooden spoon is humiliating and should never be accepted at our club.

I don't wanna see one ever again at this joint.
I reckon we are gonna see one very very soon

King-Gutho94

Coach
It's amazing how quickly the bronco's have rebuilt and become a premiership force again....

I wonder if it's resources, coaching, luck ????

I wish someone could explain this???
In terms of the Broncos they always had a decent side and have talent coming out of there arse.

You look at there 2020 & 2021 sides you question how the hell did they win a spoon.

They clearly went off the rails and didnt like the coach. I think the covid Bubble clearly wasnt handled well by them up there.

But hey no club has celebrated winning a wooden spoon like the Broncos did so it was worth celebrating.

1714426006785.png

The Predictor

Juniors
M
This is an excellent post - if carty comes back in the form and style of rounds 1-3 then we are a definite chance of 2 from 4

with Mitch we are a chance against the storm

I don’t think we are beating the Broncos with the squad we currently have - I think their speed will destroy us - speed on the ground, speed between the ears, even their style is “fast”….,they are our antithesi

people are missing the point, the fact we are so shit without Moses is the concern, resilience and mindset is rubbish!!!! Moses coming back means shit, band aid solution, think of him as scaffolding

TheParraboy

Staff member
M

people are missing the point, the fact we are so shit without Moses is the concern, resilience and mindset is rubbish!!!! Moses coming back means shit, band aid solution, think of him as scaffolding

Agree

We have lost tons of games we were expected to win and some games lapped, with Moses or our spine in tact..