What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mccullough , gotta go

Mojo

Bench
1. Sloan
6. Amone
7. Sullivan
9. Hunt
14. Mbye

We don't need to buy a hooker. Hunt's skills set and past record show it's his best position. Muheisen is a real talent. Fast track his development while Hunt completes his contract. Our focus should be on buying / developing hard-running, fast forwards.

Bird is a good second row. Fullback role is well covered by Sloan, Ramsey and Lomax.

PS: It appears possible that Lomax is a talented footballer trapped in a knuckleheaded body?

Crush

Coach
1. Sloan
6. Amone
7. Sullivan
9. Hunt
14. Mbye

We don't need to buy a hooker. Hunt's skills set and past record show it's his best position. Muheisen is a real talent. Fast track his development while Hunt completes his contract. Our focus should be on buying / developing hard-running, fast forwards.

Bird is a good second row. Fullback role is well covered by Sloan, Ramsey and Lomax.

PS: It appears possible that Lomax is a talented footballer trapped in a knuckleheaded body?
I reckon we don’t need to be quite that drastic with the spine. I think your spine is where we want to end up but I would implement it step by step.
Next week Mbye, Bird, Sullivan, Hunt,
Round 12 Sloan, Bird, Sullivan, Hunt,
Round 18 Sloan, Amone, Sullivan, Hunt
And keep that spine into the grand final.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Lomax is in prime of his life .let him have a bit of fun His got plenty of time to grow up
I am not absolutely sure Frizell thought it was "a bit of fun". Tyson had just made an error which Ied to a Dragons try, so was feeling crappy anyway. He didn't need Zac involving him in the Dragons celebrations. By all means Zac should celebrate, but leave the opposition out of it.

The Villain

Juniors
I am not absolutely sure Frizell thought it was "a bit of fun". Tyson had just made an error which Ied to a Dragons try, so was feeling crappy anyway. He didn't need Zac involving him in the Dragons celebrations. By all means Zac should celebrate, but leave the opposition out of it.
This has me wondering why Crichton has never been charged. Or for that matter Frizell for doing the same to Chambers. Or is this another crackdown?

jak

Bench
I reckon we don’t need to be quite that drastic with the spine. I think your spine is where we want to end up but I would implement it step by step.
Next week Mbye, Bird, Sullivan, Hunt,
Round 12 Sloan, Bird, Sullivan, Hunt,
Round 18 Sloan, Amone, Sullivan, Hunt
And keep that spine into the grand final.
good for morale crush ,the way you have the spine sitting together watching the grand final.

Last edited:

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
This has me wondering why Crichton has never been charged. Or for that matter Frizell for doing the same to Chambers. Or is this another crackdown?
No, not a crackdown, just the usual MRC versus the Dragons! Crichton plays for the Panthers, so nothing to see there, and Tyson is no longer a Dragon, so he has escaped close scrutiny! 😁

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Ahh Macca. Well done
Finally, you got that barge over try from dummy half and fooled the opposition.
Its only taken you a year with us. Miracles do happen, hope you do it next week against our new hooker for 2023 ;)
Yes- but even a broken clock is right twice a day. And the game was only confirmed won when he was off the field and Amone chucked away the "by the numbers" game plan and played what was in front of him to create the dragons last (and best) try.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The only thing we can hope for unfortunately is that he does a Merrin and decides to retire out of the blue because he knows he is not up to it anymore. You got to admire Merrin for that.

Hook will never drop a favorite no matter how much impact they make hence the reason he is not a great coach.

Dragon David

First Grade
The only thing we can hope for unfortunately is that he does a Merrin and decides to retire out of the blue because he knows he is not up to it anymore. You got to admire Merrin for that.

Hook will never drop a favorite no matter how much impact they make hence the reason he is not a great coach.
Maybe Merrin also knew that Hook wasn't the coach that the Dragons were going to be successful with besides being fed up with playing league. Hook will stick to the players he brought into the club, win, lose or draw.

Latest posts