What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McDruggie

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As reported on League Unlimited.To the casual observer, its all very confusing..no other site aprt from LU has confirmed it...
The club's official site has McDoog cleared to play in two weeks but make no mention of this afternoon's news...as if it never happened.

Is the Knight's official site lagging behind or have the club decided to tolerate this player for another turn of the wheel? He was definitely sacked as of a few hours ago.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This is one for Roopy. WTF is going on? MaDougall and the Knights parted ways and now they've sorted it out.
Is Newcastle leaking?

Navigator

Juniors
To the casual observer, its all very confusing..no other site aprt from LU has confirmed it...
Well then where did LU get the news from? I didn't hear or read this anywhere else.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
...where did LU get the news from? I didn't hear or read this anywhere else.
It was on the radio and channel 10 and then on the radio again and then emails. Did I mention divine intervention? Someone leaked it. Whats your point?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
But before that Navigator...if you go to the Knights forums and a few other forums as well, there was some discussion going on. The headlines went on about the 'big news' etc.... it seems that heaps of people had got wind that something was up.

Navigator

Juniors
Whats your point?
Because I didn't see it on the box or read it in the papers or internet, I was just curious/asking where LUgot the news from. My question wasn't portrayed in a insidious manner, as I think that's the way you may have taken it.
It was just a question.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Navigator, I didnt take it as insidious. I didnt see that at all. I just wanted to know what the point was. Looking for articles is like train spotting. Sometimes they come right up via a phone call and withlittle effort and are quickly published... other times they have to be searched out. I thought I was doing my best to answer the question that could be have a long answer. By saying, 'whats your point', I was trying to get you to be more specific, thats all.
emsad.gif

Infuzer, "The story is not exclusive to LUO"
It wasnt on the Knights site at all as of 7pm when this trainspotter was searching for confirmation.

Navigator

Juniors
Sorry for the breakdown in communications Willow. It was a poor assumtion on my behalf. And thanks for clearing things up. :)
Infuzer, I don't know about the official Knights site because I didn't look there, but the story was not at The Daily Telegraph or SMS sites late last night (early this morning).
It's all water under the bridge now though.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Navigator. No problem champ. My apologies...looking at it now, I can see how things could have been misinterpreted. It was a late night post and despite my requests, these NineMsn forums still don't have a chuckle key. ;)

The Knights club today have denied the 'rumours' that McDoogal was given an ultimatum or shown the door. We can take their word for it but it stands to reason that Mad Dog's next sidelining injury will be his last.

Latest posts