What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media predictions from 2012 were right

Perth Red

Post Whore
Perth is widely regarded as the best option as an 18th team, given the opportunity it presents with an additional time zone. However, both Nine and Fox Sports have expressed lukewarm interest in a Perth team.”
That’s funny, I thought they were outright opposed according to the idiots on here lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
Gyngel said a second team was worth $100m over five years. News Ltd paid an extra $100m over five years.

V'landys signed the deal with News Ltd before negotiating with Ch9. The new deal took four Broncos games away from Ch9.

Why would Ch9 pay more for less access to the most watched team in the NRL?
47% increase in fta brisbane specific content in 2023. And paid nothing. Huge value lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
..ur excited because broadcasters are luke warm about Perth team..there's optimism & then there's delusion..

I don’t find such things from 12 years ago exciting.

what I do find funny is the same muppets claiming media has no interest in perth are posting articles stating they do in fact have some, all be it minor, interest in perth.