What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Forum to be streamed live. Tonight.

Rich102

Staff member
Members' forum to be streamed live
Our members are the heart of the club and it is essential we include your feedback and opinions when undertaking our season review. As you may know we are hosting a members' forum at Mt Smart Stadium tomorrow night.

For those that cannot make it to the forum we'll be live streaming the event on warriors.kiwi. An email with a link to the live stream will be sent out to members ahead of the event's start time for anyone wanting to watch live.

What: Members' Forum streamed live
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2016
Time: 7pm–9pm

We at Vodafone Warriors HQ would like to thank you for your passionate, support and loyalty to the club.

ozbash

Referee
Lol.. no I've been to a few and it's usually attended by suckarses and glee clubbers.

They structure it so you can't actually put the boot in.

Be interesting and I plan on watching.. is there a url or is it through fbook ?

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Lol.. no I've been to a few and it's usually attended by suckarses and glee clubbers.

They structure it so you can't actually put the boot in.

Be interesting and I plan on watching.. is there a url or is it through fbook ?
You might need to go in with a different approach. You mentioned they "structure it so you can't actually put the boot in" and that supports what Im saying. Thing is you can walk in there, crticise and walk out none the better, maybe a satisfied ego. Then again you could hit them with some good points that a raised here that are DIFFERENT from what the others will asking. Issues that arent always transparent to everybody but ones that'll make em think 'yeah, what about that'. You will then walk out the wiser strictly cos you got answers homie.

Rich102

Staff member
If anyone is going could you post a report please?
(Or if you are watching it on-line.)

ozbash

Referee
Don't sound convinced oz o_O

The ones I've been to were basically a marketing ploy telling all and sundry why we should renew our memberships etc.
Scurrah was running 2 and Mighty Mick Watson did the first one we went to.
Both Scurrah forums were basically run by Dean Bell (Scurrahs yes man) so any complaints/criticism was nipped in the bud pretty quickly..

Would like to think Jimmy Doyle would be a bit more open to opinion, R+S went to a fans forum in oz and reckoned he was good.

Miss Tackles would've fitted right in at the ones I've been to.. :)

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, I streamed the mid-year one and it was a waste of time. Doyle danced around every question that was of decent value, then you had a whole bunch of fan-boys who asked ridiculously flowery ones that Jim was happy to elaborate on for several minutes.

A forum should include journalists who actually know how to ask a decent question.

Leber

Bench
Stream keeps cutting out. I did hear cappy say that matulinos lack or form was due to him being too small this year. (im paraphrasing, but yeah)

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
A forum should include journalists who actually know how to ask a decent question.
Well thats just spot on. You gotta do the research and ask decent questions (open and probing). The basis for questions can be found right here on our forum by just going through the threads.

What we do know from ozbash is you gotta becareful not to be too critical and thats understanderble. It'll be stupid to trip over a rock you were told was there so obviously you gotta switch up your approach.

I think questions here on this forum are those of many fans. Doyle, Kearney would be just like "good question!" all night.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Stream keeps cutting out. I did hear cappy say that matulinos lack or form was due to him being too small this year. (im paraphrasing, but yeah)
Who asked Cappy as to why Ben wasnt playing well? Stupid question, as if youre going to accept his answer.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Id ask Cappy about Cappy but not about Ben. Ben looked the same as he was last year when he was the man!

Pfft too small...Cappys too small.

Latest posts