What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member's tickets

Sneaky I know, but any Sharks members willing to PM the Ticketek code word for advance prelim final ticket sales? Kindly PM me (obviously). Eternal gratitude and alcoholic beverages offered in return.

I didn't think it was out yet? We are all waiting.
Am I wrong?

On another note I (gulp) had a look at GF tickets. Absolutely nothing with a good aspect available (except for $650). I spoke to the NRL and they said that a couple of thousand tickets are released to the respective club members when the make up of the game is known, but these seats are behind the goalposts.

SharkShocked

Bench
I'm still waiting on the NRL to email my damn code.

I've only got 3 fully ticketed memberships under my sharks account and have had for 10 years.

zzzzzzz

Card Shark

Immortal
I spoke to the NRL and they said that a couple of thousand tickets are released to the respective club members when the make up of the game is known, but these seats are behind the goalposts.

How much were these ones, as its all I can afford, if any, if we make it?

taipan

Referee
I can handle being behind goalposts at a G/F ,especially if the Good Guys get there.
Surely max $50

Sharkman

Juniors
I can handle being behind goalposts at a G/F ,especially if the Good Guys get there.
Surely max $50

I paid 170 for a family (1 adult, 3 kids, or 2 adults, 2 kids) in nosebleed...bronze section. I grabbed them when they first came out, I'd say there will be a stack of those coming back on the market over the next couple of weeks!

jc155776

Coach
Club members who bought tickets can also sell them back to the NRL.

They normally release about 5000 either end for members.

Will be pressing refresh every 20 seconds of we make it and the tickets get released.

Feej

First Grade
I went a bit overboard with GF tix and bought near halfway about 8 rows from the fence. Got me while we were on our streak damnit!

taipan

Referee
Got my code as member an hour ago ,thus can purchase soon after 11am tomorrow. Up to 6 tickets for Friday week.

taipan

Referee
If anyones feeling nice, can they shoot me the code? Thanks in advance :D

It starts with an F................and ends with the same letter.:p

In all seriousness is it one code for all?

Last edited:
Reactions: zmt

Card Shark

Immortal
Just checking my emails now, I have a family membership but may need more than the 4.

Edit: no email for me although there was a members injury update email yesterday.

Last edited:

Latest posts