What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member's tickets

Panda Power 78

Juniors
That's what I believe. Obviously I wouldn't ask anybody to disadvantage themselves. I'm a club member but can't get to many games so not a season ticket holder. I'll be there regardless. Up up!

Everyone has a different code - an AAN for each ticketed membership which entitles you to 6 tickets.
The code can't be used more than once.

Panda Power 78

Juniors
I got 18 tickets , 3 X 6 seats in 3 different rows in Bay 35. Even though the Ticketek website accepted 3 codes , it wouldn't go through to the payment page - it would only allow 6 at a time.

SharkShocked

Bench
I got 18 tickets , 3 X 6 seats in 3 different rows in Bay 35. Even though the Ticketek website accepted 3 codes , it wouldn't go through to the payment page - it would only allow 6 at a time.

YEEEEEEEEEP. Ticketek - the company that wants you to be socially diverse by not allowing you to sit next to the people you know and have to buy for.

Poss

Juniors
Sent on Monday yes. I went with the ezy ticket option to print at home. Heaps easier.
Where is everyone sitting? I'm bay 34 row kk

Happy to share my codes but they get sent to every member of the club.
Without coming off like a dick, why aren't you guys members?
Our small club needs every engaged supporter it can to take a financial stake in the club.
The big KPI the NRL use to measure a clubs success and longevity is membership and membership growth.

SharkShocked

Bench
Frank - you mean ticketed members.

The code we have received is only for ticketed.

Non ticketed members opens up at 4pm.

Poss

Juniors
Frank - its a fair call.
I am not a member because I live pretty far from Cronulla and with work and family stuff, I know I wouldnt get to any games this year, and I didnt need to pay a fair price to get a keyring and dodgy hat :)

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Happy to share my codes but they get sent to every member of the club.
Without coming off like a dick, why aren't you guys members?
Our small club needs every engaged supporter it can to take a financial stake in the club.
The big KPI the NRL use to measure a clubs success and longevity is membership and membership growth.

I've been living up at ocean shores the last 12 months. My mrs got pretty crook and needed to head north so her mum could help out with kids. Lucky to be in Sydney on a monthly basis unfortunately

SharkShocked

Bench
It wouldn't matter if you were a Non Ticketed member anyway.

Ticketed Members are the ones who get priority until 4pm.

If you are a non ticketed member good on you, it's a good contribution by people who can't make it to games.

I've got to be honest, i've been a ticketed member for 10 years now, but i can't really imagine parting with cash if i'm not going to the games. Particularly not for a pretty average bit of merchandise.

If i want merch, ill buy it myself.

Poss

Juniors
I can't really imagine parting with cash if i'm not going to the games. Particularly not for a pretty average bit of merchandise.

If i want merch, ill buy it myself.

Yeah, this is pretty much the camp I fall into. I have bought a few bits of merch (jersey, truckers hat etc) through the official Sharks site, so they are still getting some of my cash.

Panda Power 78

Juniors
If you don't have an access code , try this THANKS2016 - it should work after 4pm today.
It's a generic Telstra Thanks code & should get you tickets at members prices.