What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memberships in 2013

IowaRL

Juniors
Wondering who here are members, as well as who has renewed, intends to or start a membership. I'm thinking about buying my nephew a membership for Christmas, non seating as Iowa is a bit far to travel for games.

beave

Coach
Yeah mate, always good to be a financial 'helper' I guess. Ive been a season ticket holder for 9 years, next year will be my 10th and probably last as I will be most likely moving out of NQ for 2014. I wont keep my tickets but will become an away member and use the spare $1k for a couple of trips back a year.

Ianc

Juniors
I used to live out of Townsville & travel each game but it became to hard so I didn't renew, that was after 5 years. Now I'm in the 'ville I've taken up the tix again.
I wouldn't trade my tix for anything. If I can't make a game, I give the tix to my adult kids. It's like my 3 seats are family seats.

IowaRL

Juniors
I signed up for my Star membership yesterday, looking forward to show off my Cowboys gear over here in the US

Latest posts