What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memo to Cowboys players

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I hope you guys win on Sunday, but if worst comes to worst, PLEASE break off Nathan Hindmarsh's leg.

It would only do another team a favour, and would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Drew-Sta

Nickeel

Juniors
Drew-Sta said:
I hope you guys win on Sunday, but if worst comes to worst, PLEASE break off Nathan Hindmarsh's leg.

It would only do another team a favour, and would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Drew-Sta

You're joking, I know (I hope), but that's not exactly kosher.

I wouldn't dream of wishing injury, even in jest, on any of your guys. Besides, the difference is, if Hindy goes down we have backup; if someone like, say, Barrett or Bailey went down, you'd have problems.

Anyway, wish you guys all the best tomorrow night. For what it's worth, I'll be cheering the Tigers, but won't mind if you win. If we could get up on Sunday also, it would set up a cracker on October 2nd.

Nick

SHD

Juniors
Having a cry much? He was just mucking around...if you wouldn't wish injury on an opposition key player, even in jest, then you're just soft. There are plenty of lines not to cross but that's not one of them
You say you have backup for Hindmarsh but claim we don't for Bailey...? riiiiiiiiiiight.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes, the average person wishes injury upon others. Methinks Nick is a very serious fella.

Re Barrett and Bailey. What do you think happens around Origin time?

Nickeel said:
if someone like, say, Barrett or Bailey went down, you'd have problems.

Um... :?

Bailey: Poore, Sims, Henderson, Norrie, Thompson, Payne
Barrett: Hornby, Ennis, Holdsworth, Gorrell, Greenshields, Lewis

Nope, you're right. We've got no one to replace them. I mean, it's not as if we've ever gone without them due to injuries/origin before. :roll:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Nickeel said:

I wouldn't dream of wishing injury, even in jest, on any of your guys. Besides, the difference is, if Hindy goes down we have backup; if someone like, say, Barrett or Bailey went down, you'd have problems.

I would.

I want to see us beat the grand final record score of 38-0 :roll:

MrSharky

Juniors
Eels will still beat the Tigers... ;-)

icon6.gif

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Nickeel said:

I was joking.

The boost he brings into the game for you guys is about the same as another 10,000 Eels fans.

Put it this way, would you prefer to play Newcastle with or without Johns?

Nothing bad on Hindy, I wish him all the best and hope his recovery is speedy.