What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memorable moments

sharkboy

Juniors
Sharkies v Penrith at toyota

penrith leading 10-6....no time left on the clock Girlder get smashed 20 metres out from the sharkies try line....ball goes backwards...Matt reick picks it up runs 75 metres to score in the corner, 10 all....Noddy puts it over from the sideline...to give sharks a 12-10 win after they had been trailing the whole game!!

Melbourne Vs London at Olympic, League God, 10 Minute Halves, Sunny.

Today i scored my first win on league god mode - and what a win it was. Billy Slater scored the first try after 40 seconds after sidestepping 2 london defenders with Orford converting. London scored the next 2 tries to lead 12 - 6 at half time. No score in the 2nd half until Orford scored under the posts on the 5th tackle with a minute left. London restart with a short kick off and regather, but a Robbie Kearns tackle results in a knock on. Orford kicks for touch. 20 seconds left. Marcus Bai takes the tap. 10 seconds left. Bai attempts feild goal from the sideline from the tap 30m out - IT'S GOOD!

Fulltime:

Melbourne 13
London 12

:mrgreen:

a tip about playing on god mode or legend - in defence, only controll a player who is fast and can tackle and have him a fullback and let the computer controll your other defenders. this way you can wait until they make a break and clean up from the back.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Eels v Roosters
Grand Final: Legend
15 min game

Roosters get an soft try early. 6-0
I hit back with a try to Grothe (run down the sideline beats 4 tackles)
Witt conversion from the sideline 6-6
Morley takes Lyon's head off, (gets sent off) 20 meters out. Witt Penalty 8-6
HT
Hindmarsh/Lyon gang tackle sees Fitzgibbon go off injured.
Roosters try, conversion kicked 12-8
Petersen try under the posts. Witt conversion 14-12
30 secs left on the clock. Roosters get a kick off that goes into touch. I manage to hold out for 4 tackles. Siern goes. Fittler kicks a field goal

Parra win the GF 14-13 and I win the Grand Final

It made me think Terry Lamb was playing for the Roosters

TripleM

Juniors
Just scored a try so similar to real life rugby league.. puts in a grubber, bounces off the post and the whole defence is put off, guy who put in the grubber runs in, grabs it and scores..

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The HP Super Six Tournament (Invented - three from ESL, three from NRL)

Roosters v. Bradford

Wet weather..

Roosters, red-hot after thrashing Wigan 70-24 come up against Bradford, who had been knocked over by London 24-4.

Half time, Roosters up 19-6.

Five minutes to go - the floodgates open. 24-19 to the Bulls. Three to go. Roosters score thanks to Fittler! Touchline conversion nailed by Fitzgibbon! 25-24.

But, hold on, two minutes to go. Roosters get a penalty 40 out, right in front. No worries, 27-24 the chooks lead. Short kickoff, hitup, KNOCK ON! Scrum, 19 seconds to go. Bradford break out...clear overlap, Vanikolo knocks on with the line begging! Scrum forms, Finch runs it up, tackled, full time.

Roosters running second in competition to Penrith, who destroyed Wigan 40-6 at Penrith Stadium...

Kasper

Bench
Cowboys verse Panthers. Me cowboys my brother panthers. he is up by two the sirens gone, i am on my own ten metre line. Bowen gets it a do a big arse sidestep then bump off wesser and run into score. What a game!

Bomber

Bench
Quite a few great moments

Billy Slater scoring five tries against the Roosters

Cowboys 66 Broncos 14 :D :D :D :D

Shane Webcke kicking a field goal in State of Origin

Matthew Bowen scoring three tries from scrums in SOO

Hull (me) getting four players sent off in a game - and still won by a point

This is a great game....well done

Dover

Juniors
Down 12-8 ... St G v Canberra - Last 5 sec of game, Canberra running out from in goal area, tackled, drop the ball forward (ref rules Play on), Timmins picks it up, dives over - Converted

St G win 14-12

:eek:

Cas Man

Juniors
I was Leeds playing wigan and Andy Farrell picked up the ball and scored a full length try down the wing fending off about 6 players, he even outrun Calderwood, was a bit like Mellors try againt the Knights last year for Cronulla

gman

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Eels v Roosters
Grand Final: Legend
15 min game

Roosters get an soft try early. 6-0
I hit back with a try to Grothe (run down the sideline beats 4 tackles)
Witt conversion from the sideline 6-6
Morley takes Lyon's head off, (gets sent off) 20 meters out. Witt Penalty 8-6
HT
Hindmarsh/Lyon gang tackle sees Fitzgibbon go off injured.
Roosters try, conversion kicked 12-8
Petersen try under the posts. Witt conversion 14-12
30 secs left on the clock. Roosters get a kick off that goes into touch. I manage to hold out for 4 tackles. Siern goes. Fittler kicks a field goal

Parra win the GF 14-13 and I win the Grand Final

It made me think Terry Lamb was playing for the Roosters

LMAO - GO the eels! Nice one Fittler! :D

lolesi

First Grade
playing today

losing 18-0 nil to brisbane, i kicked off hit the post bounced back and wesser scores without being touched
i lost 18-6 haha

umosay

Juniors
playing a 30min game, me(warriors) v roosters(cpu)... 15min halves at aussie stadium on legend ... i score first through a penalty, 2-0, roosters hit back with 2 tries while i get 2 sinbins in between, 14-2 at halftime to roosters, start of 2nd half, brent webb does another spear tackle (hist 2nd of the match) and gets sent off... fullback is very important in this game, anyway i scored a try and converted 14-8, then kick deep and roosters run it back from their line... brain explosion and fitzgibbon throws a pass to deck that toopi latches onto and scores, no conversion 14-12... get down their end again, cross gets binned and i get penalty, 14-14, then i earn another penalty in their half from 35m, successful 16-14, 2mins to go i get a field goal to make it 17-14, 20 secs to go i give away a penalty, roosters get tap from 10 out, defending with 12 men i hold out for 19 seconds and then fitler gets held UP in-goal, i thought he was gonna score for all money

P.J.

Juniors
I beat the Broncos 24-18 in the Grand Final on Seasoned level, after I was trailing 18-6 with 5 minutes to go.

Simply awesome Joven saved the day!!!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
New mem moment

beat Tigers 36-6 on seasoned mode 5 min halves now that may not seem like much but against a full stength 2004 Tigers team (eg Hodgson, Richards, Prince, SAttler, PAyten all playing)

and my team was

1. AShley GRaham
2. Jason Moodie (C) (GK)
3. Junior Langi
4. Wise Kativerata
5. Ronald Prince
6. WAde McKinnon
7. Paul Green
8. Adam Peek
9. Jeramiah Pai
10. Chris Armit
11. Darren Treacy
12. Chad Halliday
13. Willie Leyshon

14. James Webster
15. Matt Nightingale
16. Corey Pearson
17.Craig Stapleton

kinda makes it a little bit more special

Hurriflatch

Referee
Prince, Kativerata, McKinnon, Green, Langi and Peek scored treis

Moodie 6/6 (gk rating of 5) including one from the sideline that hit the post and went over.

NPK

Bench
Bomber said:
Quite a few great moments

Billy Slater scoring five tries against the Roosters

Cowboys 66 Broncos 14 :D :D :D :D

Shane Webcke kicking a field goal in State of Origin

Matthew Bowen scoring three tries from scrums in SOO

Hull (me) getting four players sent off in a game - and still won by a point

This is a great game....well done

I thought that if a team had less than 10 players on the field at any time, they have to forfeit (I read that this was implemented in the game). If you had 4 players sent off, you would have had 9 players and therefore forfeit. Or were some of your 4 sendoffs actually only sinbins?

***MH***

Bench
my moment.........
legend difficulty
state of origin - match one - 2:30 halves

nearing the end of the 2nd half, the scores were locked at nil - all...... after my blues completed their set of 6, punting the ball into the QLD 10 mtrs.. qld knock the ball on with 15 secs to go, my scrum fee on the 10... i pass wide and my winger would have scored but my pass was intercepted by lockyer, he sprinted downfield and i gave up chasing as the siren sounded... but to my amazment, lockyer attempts a field goal from the 30 metre line, 10 metres from the sideline!!! he would have scored the try easily! he missed bigtime and as the ball went dead, we went to extratime.

early in the first overtime, i recieved the kick and worked my way downfield and it was the last tackle on the qld 25..... i tried to pass to johns to kick the winning field goal but willy mason took the pass instead, so i tried anyway hoping i could force it dead, but instead, the fieldgoal was successful! NSW wins by a point........

Andy#8

Juniors
On the last tackle, a 40-20 by Matt Parsons (LOL) in the last 20 seconds and from the scrum Joey Johns touched down and converted the try to win the match for the nights. I mean it was a kick from our own 30 by Parsons LOL.