What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merchandise

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Why is it virtually impossible to get a jersey of one of the AMNRL teams? Dont they like to market themselves?

They're only amateur clubs.
Having said that they probably have the ability to produce merchandise and I expect they will in time.

Tomahawk

Staff member
Give it time, and it is coming. I know tat the Axeman well their jersey's but not sure if any of the other clubs at this time do. You could also try to get intouch with someone with the Knights, Wildcats, or Sharks.

pennpool

Juniors
the sharks will have a sharks shop up and running by next week i will post when it happens.

we will be selling pretty much anything from coffe cups to thongs and track suites

deluded pom?

Coach
Thongs mean different things to different people penn. What kind of thong are you talking about? Will there be a pin badge available?

deluded pom?

Coach
To the Aussies a pair of thongs is what they put on their feet penn, believe it or not :lol: :lol: :lol:

shaggy

Juniors
deluded pom? said:
To the Aussies a pair of thongs is what they put on their feet penn, believe it or not :lol: :lol: :lol:

in case ur still lost, what aussies call thongs the rest of the world calls flip flops