What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Michael Maguire sacked by Wests Tigers

GongPanther

Referee
In my view, CC is far and away the best potential candidate.

While I’m visiting Mulgoa Rd I’d also be on the scrounge for SOS and to pay Brooksy $400k to play elsewhere.

Plus I think Edwards is pretty handy, Laurie to slum it in the centres or wing.

Nado is doing the job.
We'll see. You'll get there with a lot of hard work and solid support from all involved.

super_coach

First Grade
Who ever gets the gig will be in a lot better position than most of his predecessors. The Tigers cap is in a really good position, the clubs bottom line is much stronger than most clubs and they have a very strong pathway system up and running. The new coach will not start with all the obstacles that others have had. I just hope they go down the road of someone like Ciraldo or Morris and not a recycled one like Green or Flano

Saxon

Bench
In my view, CC is far and away the best potential candidate.

While I’m visiting Mulgoa Rd I’d also be on the scrounge for SOS and to pay Brooksy $400k to play elsewhere.

Plus I think Edwards is pretty handy, Laurie to slum it in the centres or wing.

Nado is doing the job.
Ciraldo's not stupid.
Tigpies would probably be a career killer for a coach just starting out. His time will come with a club with a better culture sooner rather than later.

You’ll all be in tears when the reign of the Panther Hitler Youth comes to an end.

If we can get CC, I see nothing but a decade of Tiger dominance, using players from the Penrith catchment.

The ultimate revenge on lyin Ivan for his crimes against us and the game.

We’ve already got Barrett on a retainer. He did a great job as a speed hump near the acqua golf.
Hastings is looking forward to it.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
You’ll all be in tears when the reign of the Panther Hitler Youth comes to an end.

If we can get CC, I see nothing but a decade of Tiger dominance, using players from the Penrith catchment.

The ultimate revenge on lyin Ivan for his crimes against us and the game.

We’ve already got Barrett on a retainer. He did a great job as a speed hump near the acqua golf.
Hastings is looking forward to it.
Ciraldo isn't going anywhere, he'll take over the cubs, but only after Ivan comes back to get you all "back on the bus!" Come hell or highwater, He feels he has unfinished business!! And if it dies.... it dies, Screenshot_20220610-221728_Gallery.jpg

Ciraldo isn't going anywhere, he'll take over the cubs, but only after Ivan comes back to get you all "back on the bus!" Come hell or highwater, He feels he has unfinished business!! And if it dies.... it dies, View attachment 62602

Dear Mr Ciraldo,

On behalf of all Tiger fans, i wish to pay tribute to that defensive effort v Souths late last year.

Many of us have a tattoo of the panthers line defence in that game, with little gaps in the pattern to add the appropriate Tiger colours when you arrive.

As you know, it’s the Cleary family show at Penrith and nobody else matters.

Half of their fans think you’re oversized ballboy lost in the tunnel.

For too long your gifts and mastery of the game have gone unrecognised. Not once has anybody at Penrith sung your praises.

To them Sir, you are a greedy wretch scabbing off the Cleary goodness like a leech. You are a humiliation and embarrassment to smug. A disgrace. They hate you!

Ivan lied to you. “Only a couple of seasons to wait” he said last year but that is not the 9 year deal he has just signed with a 19 year option in his favour.

Behold Sir, the West Tigers, a club where the sun never sets, where our love for our coaches splashes like rain onto a full wheelie bin.

Get off your knees, get down to the bus stop, climb aboard.

Be a man, not a wuss…please please come to the Tigers, we will do anything you want.

Please take my first born as a gift.

My wife can reheat a mean pizza.

We need you.

A little faster? Yes Sir!!
No Sir, @stryker cant bend over that far!

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Dear Mr Ciraldo,

On behalf of all Tiger fans, i wish to pay tribute to that defensive effort v Souths late last year.

Many of us have a tattoo of the panthers line defence in that game, with little gaps in the pattern to add the appropriate Tiger colours when you arrive.

As you know, it’s the Cleary family show at Penrith and nobody else matters.

Half of their fans think you’re oversized ballboy lost in the tunnel.

For too long your gifts and mastery of the game have gone unrecognised. Not once has anybody at Penrith sung your praises.

To them Sir, you are a greedy wretch scabbing off the Cleary goodness like a leech. You are a humiliation and embarrassment to smug. A disgrace. They hate you!

Ivan lied to you. “Only a couple of seasons to wait” he said last year but that is not the 9 year deal he has just signed with a 19 year option in his favour.

Behold Sir, the West Tigers, a club where the sun never sets, where our love for our coaches splashes like rain onto a full wheelie bin.

Get off your knees, get down to the bus stop, climb aboard.

Be a man, not a wuss…please please come to the Tigers, we will do anything you want.

We need you.

A little faster? Yes Sir!!
No Sir, @stryker cant bend over that far!
ZomboMeme 11082018050247.jpg

MugaB

Coach
Listen I've heard goss that the club wants todd payten possibly after the cowboys tenure is up, but you can't do it without bringing his mini-me with him
20220610_231720.jpg

Colk

First Grade
Ciraldo isn't going anywhere, he'll take over the cubs, but only after Ivan comes back to get you all "back on the bus!" Come hell or highwater, He feels he has unfinished business!! And if it dies.... it dies, View attachment 62602

Are you quoting Apocalypse Now? Is Ivan Cleary a fat poetic warlord? Is Cameron Ciraldo Dennis hopper?

Colk

First Grade
Wests must be the viet cong

I love that movie even though it is a hard watch. I’ve seen it multiple times. I don’t know who the Tigers are in that story though. Maybe they are more like the French - whinging about the loss of their territory from the Viet Con

Munky

Coach
I love that movie even though it is a hard watch. I’ve seen it multiple times. I don’t know who the Tigers are in that story though. Maybe they are more like the French - whinging about the loss of their territory from the Viet Con

The weird scene in the redux which ruins the pacing?

MugaB

Coach
Nah the french would definitely be Eastern Suburbs f**kwitz complaining about Souffs stealling their territory, from the 1930s
And 90 years later still crap on about it like it matters... even when they buy whoever they want, for unders off the market, and poor tigs cant get a look in

Last edited: