What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Morgan

butchmcdick

Immortal
Not the first player to do so under greeny. O'neils first few games in cowboys colours wold have made Michael bani cringe and had people calling for his head. Then he made his origin debut and was a vital cog in the premiership engine.

Whatever happened to the Bani army

no name

Coach
I think when JT first got injured, Morgan tried to play too much like JT.
He certainly had to change his game, but not to the extent that he had.
It seems he has found the balance of his natural game as well as taking control of the team.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm pretty sure the only reason Michael is playing do well is because inspirational JT is inspiring him to.

When I saw JT picking up rubbish the other day I quit my job to become a cleaner.

Vee

First Grade
Thinks have changed since Scott Prince took his 30 pieces of silver
I never blamed Prince for that, we were such a rabble and his career would have gone the same way had he stayed. Not the decision I would have made but completely understandable.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Probably let the bus they were suppose to catch go right past them because they werent standing in the right spot then dropped their phone when trying to find another one

None of the other supporters rallied around to console them either

davi

Juniors
If you are Paul Green does Michael Morgan role change now with Thurston back? In the past Morgan would be that running half with Thurston taking over primary the organizing and kicking duties. Morgan usually would kick when Thurston was heavily pressured, tackled, or was out of position. After seeing what Morgan produce last year you would tend to think Morgan probably would take a more prominent role this year then he has in the past playing alongside Thurston.

Canard

Immortal
If you are Paul Green does Michael Morgan role change now with Thurston back? In the past Morgan would be that running half with Thurston taking over primary the organizing and kicking duties. Morgan usually would kick when Thurston was heavily pressured, tackled, or was out of position. After seeing what Morgan produce last year you would tend to think Morgan probably would take a more prominent role this year then he has in the past playing alongside Thurston.

Went completely missing on Friday night. It was like he wasn't there

some11

Referee
JT said he would defer to Morgan the magnificent.

After what he did in the finals last year ..you don't f**k with that.