What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Sullivan

steveb69

Juniors
im jst curious, as a cronulla sharks fan, on how michael sullivan is going :D
jst off topic jst interested thats all :D

The Wood

Juniors
Had a poor start to the season and was dropped for a few games. Once one of our half backs was injured he took his chance with both hands and has played really well.

His best position is hooker dispite us buying him to replace Nat Wood at No.7. I think he is a welcome addition to the Warrington squad. He is sharp and quick when he wants to be and can cause problems in defence.

I'm glad we bought him off you anyway.

Utey

Coach
I walked past a tv playing a game and he was sh*t. Must have been one of his first?

pmarrow

Juniors
Very poor player from what I've seen so far, although he had a good game against Castleford the other week.

He'll be another one of those players though who are crap to everyone else but will be classed as awesome by the Wire fans.

MrCharisma

Bench
pmarrow said:
Very poor player from what I've seen so far, although he had a good game against Castleford the other week.

Fly me over to England and let me play for Warrington and I'll have a good game against Castleford. Hell, I'll even score a try (I'll just avoid Nutely who is the only player in the squad who can tackle... sorry Shenton)

pmarrow

Juniors
MrCharisma said:
Fly me over to England and let me play for Warrington and I'll have a good game against Castleford. Hell, I'll even score a try (I'll just avoid Nutely who is the only player in the squad who can tackle... sorry Shenton)

Exactley my point. :)

steveb69

Juniors
ahh fairenough
thats interesting. i do forget who it was agasint. but sullivan looked to be playin mainly a half back role, yet went into dummy half . and looked the goods.
it was a month a go or there abouts. and i thought - meh he must be rippping it up. as i am byist towards the fella.
although yer it was pointed out that he will be classed as awesome by us wire fans. and ur right, besdies those who never really liked the bloke in the first place.
although warrignton - u were prob better off getting him then johns for the finals last year, by the sounds of it . haha.
it culda paid off a bit of sullivans dept and he may have played better then johns for it.

MrCharisma

Bench
Personally, I'm not sure if it's Michaels fault at all

As the Canterbury Bulldogs found, you can't have two dominate halves. Lee Breirs likes to controll everything so really, all Michael needs to do is back up Lee and provide some 2nd phase options.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
pmarrow said:
He'll be another one of those players though who are crap to everyone else but will be classed as awesome by the Wire fans.

I'm not a Wire fan and I think he's playing good footy now. From the bench, coming on at hooker he's showing very good signs. He is no halfback though.

steveb69

Juniors
yer he used 2 b a halfback, then came 2 cronulla.. to become a halfback. later on kimmorley signed with cronulla and then yer. there went sullivans chance of being a halfback.
i think thats how the story went
but he played some games there with the absence of kimmorley, however mostly off the bench for cronulla. and went into the hooking role. and he did very well.
yer and he not a half back - he defo a hooker.

Latest posts