What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Tyson Mysteries

mackdadday

Juniors
Has anyone else had the glory to stumble across this wonderfully ridiculous animated show yet? Episodes are about 12 minutes long and has Mike, a gay ghost, a drunk pigeon and Mike's Chinese adopted daughter solving mysteries. Highly recommend it to one all all.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I stumbled on this randomly in the middle of the night a week or so ago without any prior knowledge of it...

All I can say is that thank f**k I wasn't high because I legit would have been questioning my own existence.

mackdadday

Juniors
My favourite was when pidgeon meets up with his wife who found a way for him to be a human again but then uses it turn into a pidgeon instead and then gets eaten by a whale :D

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Haha I stumbled across this by fluke about a month ago too at like 1 or 2 in the morning. Actually pretty funny, I'd recommend it