What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MINOR SEMI-FINAL (2006) Panthers v Rabbitohs

G

gorilla

ozzie said:
scoring on what? don't tell us your problems in here -
I'm like Clint (baby boss hog) Eastwood and that dammed orange monkey - I score any-which-way.
BTW, don't get gorillas and orana-tangs mixed up - we are the ones NOT named after some lame American powdered cordial ...

G

gorilla

SOUTHS

Crusher
A variation on the “hard to think of a post for the F7s” theme.
Well written but an ordinary concept.

Clevo
A fantastic post full of beautiful crap from a couple of bullsh*t commentators.
The only post about F7s I have ever enjoyed.

vippo19
A good summary of technological influence on how we enjoy, and are involved in, the game.

paulquinn49
Potentially an interesting personal post, but fragmented in structure and occasionally lacking adequate coherence to warrant a substantial score.

Pistol
Simply written, but with some hidden strengths. Whether it was Super League or just a poxition of Australian dominance and modern media, - the tour could be seen to have lost its older intrinsic values. The idea that SL is to blame is just a bit too simplistically portrayed.

PANTHERS

Leaguenut
A novel way to educate and titillate.
Clear and informative, as well as interesting.

Azkatro
Strong point finally made.
Well written and solid post. The truth may appear too late for some.

Ozzie
Nicely written historical post, about a post.
Couple of typos.

Big Mick
A good pen portrait of one of the game’s recent ‘greats’.

[furrycat]
An imaginative post that shows the need for dogged courage (fish-tie?).
Shows courage in style and construction but could be better with smooth movement between speech.

RESULT: Panthers (431) def. Souths (424)

Po'M: Clevo 96

Crowd: 36,265

Pistol

Coach
gutted about the loss

but panthers deserved their win

congrats to South Sydney players on a great season. You all should hold your heads up high after a stellar season when we looked to be down

thanks gorilla and good luck to the panthers against the eels

[furrycat]

Coach
Sorry mate :lol:

Great win boys! Commiserations to Souths. Well done Clevo- thought your post was a BIG gamble but you came out trumps!

Clevo

Juniors
So ends another couragous year for Souths. Congrats Panthers. I'm proud to wear the Red And Green and to be captained by Pistol who's been inspirational all year. Can't wait to meet the team at the F7's events this year.

Cheers Ref.

Again Congrats Penrith.

Furry...not sure what you mean by BIG gamble.... unless you are really trying to say something else?

[furrycat]

Coach
I just meant that it was an imaginative kind of article that really hasn't been seen before, so I didn't know how it was gonna go- I personally loved it while I knew others who didn't. Well deserved.

Clevo

Juniors
Thanks furrycat.... Didn;t think my article was discussed that much. But i'd liek to hear from anyone who didn;t like it through PM...would like to hear the opinions.

Woud prefer to hear from people who did like it but to those that didn;t let me know... :)

Had an even better idea for next week but I'll save it for the GF next year. :)

Cheers all.

[furrycat]

Coach
You can tell me the idea if you like. ;-)

Yeah me, a few panthers and some non-panthers had a yarn about it! Good idea :lol:

Crusher

Coach
well done pamfa's.

Comiserations fellow souths boys.

Lets spend the off season polishing up on our writing skills and give the title a jolt in 2007!!!

bartman

Immortal
Commiserations on the loss Souths, but congratulations on a good season, top four nothing to scoff at.

Congratulations Panthers, big game next week v Eels...

Franko

Juniors
Pistol said:
gutted about the loss

but panthers deserved their win

congrats to South Sydney players on a great season. You all should hold your heads up high after a stellar season when we looked to be down

thanks gorilla and good luck to the panthers against the eels

Yes well done Souths. Almost a Cinderella performance. Good luck Panthers in the G/F!!

LeagueNut

First Grade
Sorry for bumping this up ..... just thought Post 5 had a bit more significance now ... ;-)