What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses – The Worst Half In the NRL Backed By Stats.

mxlegend99

Referee
Mitchell Moses is shit, but he's not even the worst half with Moses in his name. That award goes to Moses Mbye.

A half sucking that bad behind a pack like the Bulldogs is clearly shit.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Woo hoo. Beat a team that has won 2 of its last 7

Time to crack open the champagne

Even we have beat the Bulldogs this year, says alot

Field goal was good though.
What does anything you have dribbled have to with your constant whining over Moses, dude i know he could of let you down a bit easier but you are young plenty of chances to fall in love with somebody else.

Vic Mackey

Referee
admittedly i didnt see the game last night so cant overly comment on it. well done to him for kicking the field goal, one of the biggest issues tigers fans had with moses was his complete inability to come up with a clutch play and close out close games.however needing a dodgy ref call in golden point to beat a dogs team who were missing their captain amongst a raft of other players whilst you are at full strength doesnt exactly prove a point to me. plus they were up 12-2 and allowed a team with worse attack then a lot of sg ball sides to get even with them.

so far moses has gone ok against bottom 8 sides, and been shown up massivley against the one top 8 side (cowboys) he has played.

for tigers fans, our biggest gripe isnt that he was a shit player. the guy has talent and one day might be one of the top halves in the game, i have no issue saying that. the shitty thing about mitchell was his self entitled attitide and the fact that he appeared to be throwing games so he would be let go. wait until next contract renewal time parra fans, then tell us what you think of him.

Bazal

Post Whore
I logged on just to give this a like

"Bunniesman on a strawberry milk bender" you sir have won the Internet

46k posts I suppose the law of averages says I'll bash out one or two decent ones somewhere along the way....

On the thread, the whole Moses thing is pretty well past it's used by date from both sets of fans I reckon. Tigers will be better off without him, we'll be better off with him it seems. Right now I'm just happy we've got another half who can actually kick....

oldmancraigy

Coach
admittedly i didnt see the game last night so cant overly comment on it. well done to him for kicking the field goal, one of the biggest issues tigers fans had with moses was his complete inability to come up with a clutch play and close out close games.however needing a dodgy ref call in golden point to beat a dogs team who were missing their captain amongst a raft of other players whilst you are at ....
Huh?

[if you had seen the game you would have no issue with the penalty - it should have been given each of the previous 2 tackles, and perhaps another 5 times in the second half prior to that...]

Maximus

Coach
Mitchell Moses – The Worst Half In the NRL Backed By Stats.

'Mitchell Moses – The worst half in the NRL backed by stats and the Eels new worst nightmare. Not many players are so bad we write an article about them, but Moses is one of them, not quite as bad as Jack “Error Making Machine” Wighton but he’s up there.

We’ll look at the statistics and you’ll see why. Not only is he the worst half in the game he’s also a cry baby. It’s too bad for the Eels supporters that they have to now have this sook at their club.

The stats;

Missed tackles: 49 missed tackles over the first 10 games. He’ll have way over 100 missed tackles for the entire season. This guy gets paid to play footy? He’s got the second most missed tackles in the whole NRL. Right behind Maloney. Just last week in round 10 against the Rooster he missed NINE tackles! NINE f**kING TACKLES!'

Continued here http://bestbonusbets.com/mitchell-moses-the-worst-half-in-the-nrl-backed-by-stats/

The poor Eels. Worst Investment in a player ever.

Your articles are shit. You should stick to your bonus bets and leave the NRL talk to people who know what they are talking about.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Huh?

[if you had seen the game you would have no issue with the penalty - it should have been given each of the previous 2 tackles, and perhaps another 5 times in the second half prior to that...]

Saw the replay, penalty was the wrong call.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Saw the replay, penalty was the wrong call.

So you think the right call was made the 2 tackles prior by not giving the penalty?
Point is simple: the penalty ought to have been given - but lets not argue here in this gripping stats based thread.

Can't wait for more extrapolation on why goal kicking % is relevant in discussion of worst halfback by stats.

Vic Mackey

Referee
So you think the right call was made the 2 tackles prior by not giving the penalty?
Point is simple: the penalty ought to have been given - but lets not argue here in this gripping stats based thread.

Can't wait for more extrapolation on why goal kicking % is relevant in discussion of worst halfback by stats.

I'm not really sure why you've picked the most irrelevant part of my entire post to have a little tantrum over. The thread is about Mitchell Moses so I'm assuming you agree with everything else I stated. Cheers.

Latest posts