What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce re-signs until end of 2017

Monk

Referee
Hopefully he can make the step up and be an awesome leader for us in 2013 and beyond.

It's quite an extension. He must be really confident in Robbo and the club. I'd like to see a huge step up in his form however.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
No more excuses for Pearce..

He needs to perform this year with the cattle the club has surrounded him with..

Luke Bowden

First Grade
As a supporter of the Penrith Panthers I would like to thank you very much for this signing. I was scared as hell the Panthers might sign him after missing out on JT! One less thing to worry about.

Cheers

Lyoto

Juniors
As a supporter of the Penrith Panthers I would like to thank you very much for this signing. I was scared as hell the Panthers might sign him after missing out on JT! One less thing to worry about.

Cheers

No problem! Enjoy the spoon.

adamkungl

Immortal
Common theme with trolls in this thread - their clubs are all massive hopefuls for the spoon.
Penrith :lol:

fowlster

Juniors

Cheers

I think Luke Bowden is actually Luke Walsh posting. No wonder he's not worried.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I have never been a huge Pearce fan, he has been ridiculously overhyped and never even come close to delivering. I never thought he had no value. I just think he never had the potential to be one of the top halfbacks in the game. There are elements that can be developed but the most important ones either come naturally or are developed long before a player makes first grade. Things lile instinct, creativity, and flipping games on their head. What Pearce has is mental toughness and the importance of that cannot be overstated.

Latest posts