What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mooney

Frenzy.

Immortal
StatTommyAverage Per Game
Tackle Breaks191.05
PCM480.726.71
Average Hitups6.5
Offloads10.06
Tackles33718.72
Tackle Efficiency93.4
Total Running Metres1305
Average Running Metres72
Average PTB Speed3.81
Games Played18
Average Minutes Played24.9
Output Per Minute Played
Tackle Breaks0.04
PCM1.07
Offloads.002
Tackles.75
Running Metres2.89

@Frenzy. Happy now, ingrate? haha
I wanted to add Jack as well but they have him a 2nd row and his stats are different - no PCM, no tackle breaks etc.
Nope! Professionals use spreadsheets not forum tables.

Frikken amateur LOL

DJDL

Bench
@BatteredFlake I agree I've always been a BHU fan. But it seems we've been waiting years for him to go to the next level.
He's capable enough, but we just don't see enough of it from him.
I started paying more attention to him in the latter stages of last season and was astounded at just how little effort he seemed to be putting in. I asked on more than one occasion if he was not well.

@bad boy bubby agreed as well. Both of these guys seem to like to have miles in their legs.
I just really felt with BHU that he never got there at all last season despite having some lengthy stints in the side.

He played the first 8, missed 2, played the next 5, missed another 3, then played 6.

I know that's injury-interrupted but I don't think either of the length of injuries should be enough for him to be underdone at the end of the year.

I'm off him big time, but would be more than happy to see him make me eat my words. haha

DJDL

Bench
@Frenzy. here you go - a Numbers spreadsheet as requested.
Summarising everything I posted here earlier.

Cells highlighted in green are the highest stat in that category, those in red are the lowest.

On raw stats alone, Toby comes out in front and Tommy last.
But you'd expect that as Toby plays the most minutes and Tommy the least.

For output per minute, Royce and Tommy are the most effective.
IMHO we need to get their stamina up to where they can provide that for another 10-15 minutes per game.

It may be a big ask, but that's where I'd be focusing the pre-season and looking for improvement to the middles from within.

Other than that, Toby's your worker, Herb is a bludger and BHU is not far off.

My top 3 middles are Toby, Royce and Tommy.

Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 06.41.59.png

Well done Moons.
Sharks had some money to buy one more player, 350k or so.
Then they sold Moyza and Tracey, got some cash, had to pay Gabrael and Burns, so maybe had 850k to play with.
Basically they went from having that one spot open to a decent first grader to being able to get a more than decent one but this is for 2024. That means we do have the cash for AFB next year, considering he has already been paid a few months. So a trade may well not be a high profile player.
In 2025 Finucane drops to 300k, there's 450k that goes straight to AFB.
Well played, Moons.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Smart operator....lucky to have him on board. The silence behind the scenes is golden too. Lol"d at Flanno saying there'd been some positive dialogue with AFB in the last few days. Needless to say AFB wouldn't t be on Flanno's Xmas card list anymore.

Smart operator....lucky to have him on board. The silence behind the scenes is golden too. Lol"d at Flanno saying there'd been some positive dialogue with AFB in the last few days. Needless to say AFB wouldn't t be on Flanno's Xmas card list anymore.
What was the giveaway to Flanno in panic mode was that he had to use Creepy Crawley as his mouthpiece.
That guy never has a scoop.
If it had been coming from Riccio then it would have been a concern.