What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More liars exposed. Where does it end?

Jimbo

Immortal
ShireShark said:
All women should be gagged. And bound.

And handcuffed. And covered in chocolate sauce. And...

:shock:

Sorry, the toey human side of me took over for a second there...

Quint

Juniors
Or Maybe this thread should be titled
'Money changes everything"
Notice I said maybe,seems a lot of blokes have bad opinions of women on this forum.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I lose count at ten when my fingers run out.
so we must be past 10 cases around the world this year where womens claims of rape or harrassment have been dismissed as lies.

Now the real issue is, how many normal blokes get cuaght out by these trollops?
I have a big problem with rape & abuse of women. There is only one thing lower in my opinion.
& thats women who lie about rape & abuse.

Quint

Juniors
Nah reefy ,it's those whom get away with it because they are backed by multi million dollar leagues clubs or multi million dollar sports corparations whom pay off the victim to save face of their national rug....sorry company.
thats who rank the lowest with me....

Quint

Juniors
Oh and the main cases you hear abvout are women accusing sport stars,be they League,Union Soccer and Basketball.
Seems that all those accused have good lawyers to get them off,and they most often get off when the opposite verdict would hurt the involved sport the most...
It's true ,Money has no concience.

Macca

Coach
I don't necessarily agree or disagree with you on this Reefy.

Some of these women ARE liars, no doubt.

Some of them ARE telling the truth.

I don't want to guess what the ratio is but there are probably more of the liars.

That said, there is no way you can tell which of them are lying and which are telling the truth from what you find in the media.

Proclaiming them as liars because there wasn't enough evidence to make a case isn't fair either.

The Dogs will never be proven guilty or innocent. It will remain a mystery. Even if they had gone to court, even if the had been found Not Guilty, it wouldn't remove all doubt in my mind about their innocence.

Next you'll be telling me OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife, because the Jury found him Not Guilty.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Schooner Of New said:
Nah reefy ,it's those whom get away with it because they are backed by multi million dollar leagues clubs or multi million dollar sports corparations whom pay off the victim to save face of their national rug....sorry company.
thats who rank the lowest with me....
Hmm that seems highly illogical.
Police, media, victims, witnesses all conspiring together for some bucks.
Aspurned woman making a story for some bucks is thoroughly more believable.

Houdini

First Grade
I know the media will often print what it wants, but in referenece to this particular situation Reefy is talking about, wasn't it a security guard who claimed to witness this incident? I did not hear or read anywhere that 2 women came forward and complained about this. All I heard was that "someone saw it happen"

Doesn't sound very reliable to me

ET and Houdini are right here - the complaint here came from a security guard, not from the women involved who obviously don't exist.

Some of you aren't reading the thread or are only reading what you want to read.

millersnose

Post Whore
the only facts available in all this "sex scandal" hype are these:

1. not one player has been charged with a crime

2. allegations have been discredited

3. some players have to live with the stigma off being labelled a rapist even though no proof exists

Jimbo

Immortal
carcharias said:
Nice girls don't fake rape and smart blokes don't root slags that cry rape.

Unfortunately, very few smart blokes play football either...

Macca

Coach
This thread doesn't revolve around this one news story though Dean. The topic itself suggests that. Alot of the responses are about the whole saga not just this story.

Look, I'll take the old line of innocent until proven guilty.

Macca

Coach
Yep. That's what I was trying to get at in my previous post. I just gave up.

Latest posts