What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Maths For Smithy and Fitzy

midas

Juniors
While the deadly duo are working out the permutations involved in making the playoffs,here,s a figure they should consider-7050.
This was the attendance figure on Saturday night.I,m willing to be corrected but I cant remember a lower crowd since the Stadium was built.
We could always count on the fact that Parra had a hard core of 10,000 plus supporters who turned up rain hail or shine irrespective of our position on the ladder or who we were playing.
Well now it looks like it,s been reduced to 5-6000.
Questions need to be asked,guys.

slippery eel

Juniors
Parra supporters are to blame, but than again that is your typical NRL crowd when a team isnt having a great year. I hate those kind of supporters...... if it was 1995 than i could maybe understand supporters staying away, but we still have a decent side. i say f**k those fans.

Clarkieel

Juniors
Yes I agree it is the supporters, they all jump on the bandwagon when it is a year like 2001 and the team is going great guns, perhaps we would be having a better season if the crowds were out there supporting the team regardless all year round!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
slippery eel said:
Parra supporters are to blame, but than again that is your typical NRL crowd when a team isnt having a great year. I hate those kind of supporters...... if it was 1995 than i could maybe understand supporters staying away, but we still have a decent side. i say f**k those fans.

Yes but in the lean years we were getting 10-15 thousand every home game. The problem is the seating at either end. It limits the crowd. And the attendance price is also too high for most people.

Misty Bee

First Grade
So, you hate it when Parra is goping great and 20 000 turn up?Do you prefer we were like Easts who struggle to get over 10 000 at home regardless of how we are playing?

7500 IS the lowest crowd there - for a Parra game anyway. I can remember a Manly v Canterbury game there drawing less.

Besides, it was a bitch of night from all reports. And after the pigswill that Brian Smith and the side put up last week v Melbourne, did you really expect a ground record????

Latest posts