What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses has gone !

ash411

Bench
LOL@Tigpies... I don't want you to forget about him is all...

KqIWt3v.jpg

WA Tiger

Bench
LOL@Tigpies... I don't want you to forget about him is all...

KqIWt3v.jpg
You sound like you’re scarred and still haven’t recovered from your nightmare that was last year, and you still don’t class yourselves as winners ...genuine winners we never hear from

ash411

Bench
You sound like you’re scarred and still haven’t recovered from your nightmare that was last year, and you still don’t class yourselves as winners ...genuine winners we never hear from
No I just find it funny how salty you tigers fans are about Moses, so I like to pop in here every now and again and remind you how good he's going for us. That's all. Enjoy Luke Brooks, glad he's working out for you. #Big1

BrotherJim05

Bench
No I just find it funny how salty you tigers fans are about Moses, so I like to pop in here every now and again and remind you how good he's going for us. That's all. Enjoy Luke Brooks, glad he's working out for you. #Big1

Mitchell Moses has, and always will be, a downhill skier. If the players around him are in great form, and the game is there to be won, Moses will put on a masterclass and people will talk him up as a future rep player.

When him and his teammates are in the trenches, the game is in the balance or the team is on the back foot, Moses is a park football player at best. You won't ever see him lifting the team, mounting a comeback, or putting in an extraordinary solo effort if the game isn't already there to be won.

Worse than this, if the team is struggling he will blow up at his teammates, because at the end of the day he knows he is a downhill skier through and through

The unknown

Juniors
Mitchell Moses has, and always will be, a downhill skier. If the players around him are in great form, and the game is there to be won, Moses will put on a masterclass and people will talk him up as a future rep player.

When him and his teammates are in the trenches, the game is in the balance or the team is on the back foot, Moses is a park football player at best. You won't ever see him lifting the team, mounting a comeback, or putting in an extraordinary solo effort if the game isn't already there to be won.

Worse than this, if the team is struggling he will blow up at his teammates, because at the end of the day he knows he is a downhill skier through and through

Last year defines Mitch Moses career more than this year tbh.

He can be the most talented player in the world when things go his way, but when shit hits the fan he is the last player you'd want in your team, trust me

axl rose

Bench
Parra & Moses have barely improved this year, a few lucky wins at night on the ice rink at home and a couple of big wingers carrying thier marshmellow forward pack. More a case of the comp being of terrible standard and so many teams going backwards. BrotherJim is right, a flat track bully who rivals Houdini with his vanishing act vs top teams. Moses will collect another wooden spoon soon to add to his collection. On 100% footy Gus called Moses a "scatter-gun approach" player.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
When your lame attempt at trolling falls flat ... accuse people of being salty, LOL.
Mate Salty is the most lame and overused childish so called insult used on forums these days .. 2nd is sand in vag etc . A very good indication you are dealing with a 2 year old on a key board unfortunately.

macnaz

Staff member
Parra & Moses have barely improved this year, a few lucky wins at night on the ice rink at home and a couple of big wingers carrying thier marshmellow forward pack. More a case of the comp being of terrible standard and so many teams going backwards. BrotherJim is right, a flat track bully who rivals Houdini with his vanishing act vs top teams. Moses will collect another wooden spoon soon to add to his collection. On 100% footy Gus called Moses a "scatter-gun approach" player.
Ironic he has a HIGH try assist , that's because the weak merkin kicks or passes rather than take a tackle and hopes someone else will f**king do something with it!
Anyway I couldn't give a f**k if he is the next A.Johns , he is poison and 100% glad he isnt at our club

axl rose

Bench
Ironic he has a HIGH try assist , that's because the weak merkin kicks or passes rather than take a tackle

Yes some of the ways they measure tackle counts and try assists are very flawed anyway. Storm merkin Cameron Munsters try assists are way down at 13 because he actually takes on the line.