What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Club In NRL

On channel 10 news they announced that Manly is the most hated club in the NRL, they said they think this is going to change this season, because of the new players they brought

Kennedy and Kite

Good Luck to a new preception :twisted:

Mzilikazi

Juniors
I think what they meant is people have felt a tiny bit of pity for us in recent years. Now that we're raiding drug addled clubs like the Knights again I assume we'll regain our rightful mantle as "most hated".

This is the country of the tall poppy after all.

Igor

Juniors
:roll: I find the "hate Manly" thing extremely tiresome. For what reason are we hated now? Do our players go on drunken rampages? Has our club ever been implcated in vile crimes against women?

People who perpetuate this are relics stuck in the 70's. I pity the smallness of their minds and other parts of their anatomy.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They have to be kidding

Hating Manly is so 70s

There are other teams much more hated than Manly, but in order to avoid a slinging match, I wont name them here.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Twizzle said:
They have to be kidding

Hating Manly is so 70s

There are other teams much more hated than Manly, but in order to avoid a slinging match, I wont name them here.

I will. :)

Roosters and Dogs.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Yeah I don't get the hate Manly thing?

It's an overused cliche from the 70's, get over it imo.

Well I heard in on the new's last night.

And yes knights players have stuffed up recently, and the player/players responsible have been punished for it.

Just as the doggies and dragon got there punishment.

Lets get over the issues the knights are facing and move on. :twisted:

Igor

Juniors
Lets get over the issues the knights are facing and move on.

"get over" :roll:

This thread was started to state Manly are still the MOST HATED team in the NRL. Funny how some cant "get over" what happened 30 years ago.

I can tell you I'm well and truly over the hate Manly thing, it bores the sh!t outa me. My advice to Knights fans on the current saga is not to get over it but live with it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I am living with it, Im over the knights saga that's why Im in the eagle threads :D

Chileman you rock and you know it :p

madison

Juniors
Knights_fan13, the Sea Eagles may be the most hated team, but considering recent activities concerning Newcastle players, it's safe to say the Knights are the most stupid team in the NRL.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Just to make you feel good Knights_fan.

If I was a religious bloke I'd pray daily for the death of your club.

Scum :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Um just between You me and who ever reads this thread, I don't hate manly half as much as I hate the rabbitohs :D

madison

Juniors
knights fan13, no it wasn't a ridiculous comment, it was an opinion. The Knights are just as bad as the Bulldogs.

chileman

Coach
Knights_fan13 said:

Well I am living with it, Im over the knights saga that's why Im in the eagle threads :D

Chileman you rock and you know it :p
:shock: What did I do to win your approval???

Slugs

Knights_fan13 said:

Um just between You me and who ever reads this thread, I don't hate manly half as much as I hate the rabbitohs :D

those are fighting words dogsbreath :evil: :evil: :evil:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Knights_fan13 said:

I couldn't give a shit who you hate.

Just letting you know that I despise the knights :)