What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most overrated NYC player

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tim Mannah

your kidding...I suppose it's a total coincidece that we're started to win since he's been back, he's also had an injury disrupted season and is actually playing with a great deal of pain atm.

take him out of our side and kiss their chances goodbye.

murraymob

Coach
how can you call any of the kids playing u20 over rated at least let them get to first grade .Once in first grade they will have plenty of opportunity to achieve that title

Lox

Juniors
ray thomspon
martin kennedy
anthony mitchell
antonio winterstein
shannon walker

Last edited:

Wicks

Juniors
how can you call any of the kids playing u20 over rated at least let them get to first grade .Once in first grade they will have plenty of opportunity to achieve that title

You can still call players overrated with commentators and supporters going over the top about their ability while ignoring better players

They are still good players but overrated

Steve Darby Ben Cronin Coedi Towney Jared Edwards Aiden Tolman Nathan Stapleton Ray Thompson and the Kennedy twins come to mind

You can still call players overrated with commentators and supporters going over the top about their ability while ignoring better players

Steve Darby Ben Cronin Coedi Towney Jared Edwards Aiden Tolman Nathan Stapleton Ray Thompson and the Kennedy twins come to mind
\

i hope your joking ,from the games ive seen from him this year hes been amazing

hes right up there with top try scorers as well

sharks8601

Juniors

how could you say a player who cracks a spot in the storm team overrated. he is a star of the future

Two more people who dont understand what overrated means

They are still being talked up beyond their actual playing standard

talked up by who ???
the fans ???
commentators????

how many games have you seen from him this year ??
do you see every game ????
i'd rather go off what some tigers fans say

maybe hes defense isnt that good but no one is talking up that bit of hes game

Wicks

Juniors
talked up by who ???
the fans ???
commentators????

how many games have you seen from him this year ??
do you see every game ????
i'd rather go off what some tigers fans say

maybe hes defense isnt that good but no one is talking up that bit of hes game

Have a read of everything that is written here before saying something stupid again

matty-ducati

Juniors
stupid topic, stupid comp. Its taken away from all the boys playing in state cup now, they should be second in line to first grade, now they are forgotton about.

SOO

Juniors

Ray thompson over rated have u ever seen this kid play? mate he is a talent. But i will admit he hasnt has the greatest year but trust me he is not overated.

Deetroy72

Juniors
disappointed in Wests NYC Moltzen and Tagive after watching Wests Vs Manly NYC game. Im not saying their overrated but you'd think with them training with the 1st grade and access to fulltime training they would step up - Moltzen - moaned all game and outplayed by a 16 yr old Aussie Schoolboy and Tagive scored a try but with his speed and size should go looking for work esp when the game was close - more impressed with Manly winger Peneha

PS. I would rather watch NYC than NSW State Cup anyday.