What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moved from NRL Forum: have a look at this pic.... classic

scottyeel

Bench
Why wouldn't he be happy. Getting paid all that money in a comp the same standard as he was playing in at WeeWaa.

Bomber

Bench
I have never seen a player unhappy when his team scores a try (besides Shane Webcke)

The hill needs a mow

That was such a classic picture

Time to take your medication and lie down

Snoop

Coach
I'm glad the picture tells a thousand words cause it makes up for you inability to communicate via the english language.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:arrow: ESL forum. I don't care about stupid British players.

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Shut your Yap. Ther ESL is great. man I hate it when No-nothing Aussies run their mouth about stuff they have no idea about

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
44-4 ring any bells?

ESL is clearly inferior. My point was also that this is the NRL FORUM

Fibroman

First Grade
What is the picture supposed to mean? How does the image relate to Lyon being unhappy?

Bomber

Bench
Why isn't Lyon on the field?

Too puffed to run around? He's looking very well fed.

lyon is a saint

Juniors
he wasent on the pitch because we were winning 66 - 4 against bradford.

the question i was asking was whether you lot would have him in your teams... typicall blonde haired ( look like women aussies ).

it's like fishing with you lot...... and i must admit your biting pretty well.

lyon is a saint

Juniors
i was taking the pi** with the classic title..... jesus christ you lot are slow.... are all aussies like that or just the ones that like rugby league?

Bomber

Bench
We're.......not........slow........ ;-)

Everyone except the Parramatta and Manly fans couldn't give a hoot about Lyons now anyway

Latest posts