What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan, Finucane, Graham

shadowboxer

First Grade
Maybe flanno will sign him for the dragons to get his 300 - he can be the enforcer from within. At training he can just belt the toss out of their flogs like De Belin

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wade on the bench for the Sharks is like Nicho on the bench for the blues. No plan. He is there to cover if there is an injury to a half or 2nd rower. Wilton and Nikora go 80. So we end up throwing him into the middle as 13 which as mentioned painfully often is covered with McInnes and Dale especially when Dale plays like yesterday.

You can't carry McInnes, Dale and Wade in the middle at the same time. Wades skill set does not match the middle. He is what 5 games off 250 for us? I could see us making a change after that milestone. Wade was open about not being in the best 17 during the pre season so I don't think these conversations behind closed doors are not happening/would be a shock.
He has 287

carinashark

First Grade
Just stop playing him and Moylan. I’m really worried now about the coaching of our club . We have what should be a top 4 side, with a good group of back up youth at the Jets that should be coming into the side on a regular basis. If we are thinking 2024 then we must start to see these players getting NRL time now.

Special K

Coach
There is no chance he makes 300 games. I reckon he calls it quits and moves into media vs going overseas. Love him in his prime. I've got a signed game worn jersey of his. Him coming across was part of a change that won us a comp however it is time to leave.

Fitz has made the tough call on Fifita, Woods, SJ, Chad and Tolman off the top of my head. I reckon the 250 is part of that trade off of respect in telling Wade to f**k off.

Frenzy.

Immortal
There is no chance he makes 300 games. I reckon he calls it quits and moves into media vs going overseas. Love him in his prime. I've got a signed game worn jersey of his. Him coming across was part of a change that won us a comp however it is time to leave.

Fitz has made the tough call on Fifita, Woods, SJ, Chad and Tolman off the top of my head. I reckon the 250 is part of that trade off of respect in telling Wade to f**k off.
We'll know if they celebrate 250 then. That would be a bitova wank though, sort of.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
Wilton goes down injured and Graham replaces him on the left edge.

Then the Warriors score 4 tries through that edge.

Graham and Moylan are both liabilities. Together as a combination they will singlehandedly ensure we get belted by any team.

DROP THEM BOTH NOW.

carinashark

First Grade
You are so right , but the coaching staff have other ideas. We should beat Manly next game then that will be it for 2023.
We have to be practical . Let’s not miss out again in 2024 . We need to bring on our younger players. Dykes will be back next year , we have Jesse, let’s at least get two more prepared for 2024, Iro and Stonestreet at least. I love watching this side get better and better. we Could be anything in 2024.

Hooper

Juniors
For the more mature forum members out there, Moylan’s face and the way he smirks reminds me of a scene from the Batman movie in 1989 starring Jack Nicholson. One of the mob bosses says to The Joker ‘Anyway, what’s with that stupid grin?’ to which the Joker responds ‘life has been very kind to me’. That about sums up Moylan. A stupid grin and the Sharks have been good to let him stay at the club.

shadowboxer

First Grade
For the more mature forum members out there, Moylan’s face and the way he smirks reminds me of a scene from the Batman movie in 1989 starring Jack Nicholson. One of the mob bosses says to The Joker ‘Anyway, what’s with that stupid grin?’ to which the Joker responds ‘life has been very kind to me’. That about sums up Moylan. A stupid grin and the Sharks have been good to let him stay at the club.
A good time had by all in that effort.
Keaton and Nicholson pretty much didn’t really square off against each other that often but more against themselves. Both quality.
Moylan - can’t put him in their class, more of say Bruce the mechanical shark from Jaws… never worked and had dead dead black eyes.

A good time had by all in that effort.
Keaton and Nicholson pretty much didn’t really square off against each other that often but more against themselves. Both quality.
Moylan - can’t put him in their class, more of say Bruce the mechanical shark from Jaws… never worked and had dead dead black eyes.
Weekend at Bernies

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wilton goes down injured and Graham replaces him on the left edge.

Then the Warriors score 4 tries through that edge.

Graham and Moylan are both liabilities. Together as a combination they will singlehandedly ensure we get belted by any team.

DROP THEM BOTH NOW.
You didn't notice the shoddy work on the inside that made everyone turn in? I'm looking at you Tom Hazelton. We have his nickname now. Slug!

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Haha, left side let's in 30 points, blame the rookie prop.

diesel is his name, hater.

Another wrong prick ignoring context. I blame them all but a system breaks down somewhere before individual errors are made. His name is Mr Trundle

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Name calling now, such a hater.

Keep thinking Williams, who's only skill is out lifting his mates in the gym Flanno built, who love him, is a superior choice, maybe in his 100th game he will again show nothing. Perhaps a dropped ball or a penalty, one strong run.

You funny.

What is Jack's name?

Donenuffinneverwill.