What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr 85%

why would degois want to keep the knockers away? - everyone likes boobs
It's because he is gay.

My prediction for 2017 is that IDG will come out of the closet, and that the Eels will celebrate by releasing a limited edition rainbow jersey with a huge eel montif on the front.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ok here we go....Prediction time. I rubbed my magic balls 6 times in the heat and this is what come back.

1 - Tepai will be our best 2nd rower by year end.

2 - Hoffman wont last his 3 seasons and will be somewhat a disappointment.

3 - De gois will play well, not great but good enough to keep the knockers away.

4 - Tim Mannahs best season.

5 - None of our players will make origin.
6 times? I doubt you would have lasted 3 times before blowing all over Gould's back.

hindy111

Post Whore
You bastard i doubled it 2 balls x 3 = 6.
Hey would you mind if i called you gazm ?

Delboy

First Grade
Here we go, a true reflection of the loved up Gus

U16 failed to make the top 8 for possibly the first ever time
U18 knocked out and failed to make final 4
NYC beat parra by kicks only
Reserves beaten by Wenty
NRL won 2 from 8

So Hindy, will all the resources and platinum plated juniors, have you got an answer. The Eels, despite an inferior looking roster, and having to recover from losing players mandated by the NRL over the past 12 months, are performing better. Maybe Gus is better at self promotion that we all think :grinning: ( just geeing you up)

strider

Post Whore
Hey hey hey delboy, steady on

they do have frozen oak slushie machines ... credit where its due

frozenoak-Cropped.jpg

Delboy

First Grade
Apologies, wasnt aware of that move into the stratosphere , beats the bucket of chips costing $6 :clap:

hindy111

Post Whore
Here we go, a true reflection of the loved up Gus

U16 failed to make the top 8 for possibly the first ever time
U18 knocked out and failed to make final 4
NYC beat parra by kicks only
Reserves beaten by Wenty
NRL won 2 from 8

So Hindy, will all the resources and platinum plated juniors, have you got an answer. The Eels, despite an inferior looking roster, and having to recover from losing players mandated by the NRL over the past 12 months, are performing better. Maybe Gus is better at self promotion that we all think :grinning: ( just geeing you up)

The Duke is running his own little dictatorship down here. He sucked everyone in including me. He fooled me. f**k the duke