What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Beans Gets The Nod For Test Match

Anonymous

Juniors
Sean Hampstead will be the referee for the upcoming Test Match between Australia & NZ.

I though there was a more deserving contenter in Tim Mander.

Ask any Melbourne fan what they think of Sean Hampstead, I don't think he is the right man for the job.

Thoughts?

dimitri

First Grade
where did you get this from

why on earth arent they using a british referee

another reason why international league has little credibility

:roll: :roll: :roll:

salivor

First Grade
Its a bloody joke that the NZRL have caved in to Australia over this issue in the last few years ever since the Australians started bleeting about how they didn't like the Englishman Russell Smith.

Michael_Selway

Juniors
Earl said:
Sean Hampstead will be the referee for the upcoming Test Match between Australia & NZ.

Ask any Melbourne fan what they think of Sean Hampstead, I don't think he is the right man for the job.

Thoughts?

does he really look liek mr bean?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Michael_Selway said:
Earl said:

Thoughts?

pretty close to it

dimitri

First Grade
this is a disgrace

does david pakieto still ref first division?

they should have chosen him

Michael_Selway

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Michael_Selway said:
Earl said:

Thoughts?

pretty close to it

really? any pics of him?