What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Msn

Alba

Coach
OK I am bored outta my mind .. Someone come and talk to me on msn ffs .. for those of you who are already on my list i'm appearing offline so MESSAGE ME BIOTCHES!! and for those of u who don't.. well then ADD ME GODDAMMITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Goldthorpe

Bench
Alba said:
OK I am bored outta my mind .. Someone come and talk to me on msn ffs .. for those of you who are already on my list i'm appearing offline so MESSAGE ME BIOTCHES!! and for those of u who don't.. well then ADD ME GODDAMMITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
Yeah same!

McLovin

Staff member
Tucked in bed waiting for Santa?? I'm sitting around the fireplace with my mates ready to mug the old merkin...

Choppies

Coach
Alba said:
why are u scared of me chops

I heard you were a bouncer at an RSL club. A pretty scary one at that. The amount of drunks you throw out of there with your bare hands in impressive. :D

Alba

Coach
haha yeh probably .. hmmm .. i have about 20 people that are blocked .. but sometimes i just block people cause they keep signing in and out and it annoys me hahahaha

Alba

Coach
Choppies said:
I heard you were a bouncer at an RSL club. A pretty scary one at that. The amount of drunks you throw out of there with your bare hands in impressive. :D

hahaha hardly a bouncer .. if someone gets rowdy and doesn't leave when I ask them I jus call on good old Sonny the massive security guard and he comesa runnin ;)

Alba

Coach
I didn't block u btw .. you are still very much on my list.. and not blocked..

Frederick

Staff member
I added you, but I doubt I'd be much help as I appear to be drifting in and out of sleep :p