What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mullen on the Juice

Johns Magic

Referee
Is it really that surprising in retrospect? The dude has seemed to somehow physically grow every year.

Yeah his biceps have been ridic for a long time now. Ive always assumed he just likes the look of himself in the mirror and spends a lot of time doing bicep curls.

Johns Magic

Referee

Ah I was hoping you had something authoritative given how adamant you were. But just vague numbers from two different journalists a year apart and an attempt to do the maths I see.

I don't care who's the highest paid either way, there's likely a bee's dick in it.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
It sounds like Hagan paid what opposition clubs offered to pay, for so I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mullen and Hodkinson were both on 600K, Either way, definite overs for both, so it's good to have more $$$ to spend.

slotmachine

First Grade
Gold Coast offered Hodko $400k a year for 2 years and the Dogs offered him less than that. Hages sorted them out though.

Alex28

Coach
From a leader of the club, knowing what has happened drug related to the club in the past, this is incredibly disappointing.

There is no way he can have any part to do with the club again in the future if he fails the B test.

Haffa

Cap space cleared is a positive.

Mullo just never lived up to the Hype. Such a waste.

Haffa

From a leader of the club, knowing what has happened drug related to the club in the past, this is incredibly disappointing.

There is no way he can have any part to do with the club again in the future if he fails the B test.
Nope. He needs to go.

Burwood

Bench
With Aku and Jimmy Mac out of the club, he'd have to be the only player who was able to claim the long-term player allowance?

Latest posts