What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine Fight

Southernsaint

Staff member
I'll be watching it at the Coogee Bay Hotel amongst bogan Green supporters and bemused backpackers...

Godz Illa

Coach
I'm torn. One friend has the fight on pay-per-view, and while he is a Choc fan, his circle of friends are predominantly pro-Green. And another friend, who also has the fight on pay-per-view, boasts a mostly Choc-friendly crowd. And so my dilemma is, should I revel in The Man's glorious victory among some fellow true believers, or bust out some righteous braggadoccio among some haters. I'm leaning towards love and celebration.

As for boozers, I've seen posters from the Arncliffe Hotel all over the place advertising the thing, does this mean they've had to cancel the Wednesday night jelly wrestling I wonder?

I aint a boxing fan (stupid sport really) so I've NFI what clubs are the go. Anyone got any recommendations for places in Southern Sydney?

The Preacher

First Grade
Follow Me Up To Carlton said:
Where are people watching this?

Is Club Hurstville Sports good for these things?

Good luck Choc.

If you're looking around Arncliffe area you could check the RSL on Wollongong Rd., good beer, nice people and a big Saints following, and also the Scott's Club. I think both would have the fight on.

I myself have to go to Bankstown Bowl for the young bloke's birthday party, but will be home in time for the main prelim and the Green victory.

Yeah Preach never stepped foot in the RSL but it's just a minute or so from the Scots so I might bounce between the two and settle down with the best crowd. Either that or I'll take a punt on The Intersection down Ramsgate way.:thumn

G

gorilla

HUULLOOO,
Isn't the Taj Mahal's sooper-dooper sensosurround immensely large screen room ready for action with the Choc/Green fight the first big outing ?

If it's the case, why go elsewhere ?

Lack of membership and life within 5 kms ?

Ease of drunken travel home ?

I admit if I was still in Sydney, I would be at the local pub as the walk home is about 25% more downhill than uphill and takes just 4 minutes.

Jamesy

Juniors
gorilla said:
I admit if I was still in Sydney, I would be at the local pub as the walk home is about 25% more downhill than uphill and takes just 4 minutes.

Is that walking or rolling???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tlk

Bench
ill be watching from home with bunch of mates

come on danny boy knock this loud mouth out

Godz Illa

Coach
Don't know if you read the initial question of this thread, but it asked where are people watching this. No reference was made to trolls.

tlk

Bench
goodluck to the bloke(personly i hate him because of his mouth,but he does have talent)
but i think this could spell the end of his time in the ring....
green round 7....

Collateral

Coach
Theres already a thread about Mundine in here and in TFC. So wipe your mouth and stop dribbling where it doesnt need to be.

Godz Illa

Coach
Are the wounds still tender?

mundine_finger.jpg

mundine_2.jpg

mundine_flips.jpg

Collateral

Coach
Mundine just didnt kill the Danny Green legend...he destroyed it. I would of been embarassed to be supporting Green.

Go Mundine! Never a doubt.

The Preacher

First Grade
I supported Green but Choc was just Too Fast, Too Good, Too Often.
The better "man" on the night cleary won the fight. I thought it would have been scored 10 rounds to 1 with 1 drawn. He was just too good.

Latest posts