What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Musical chairs predictions

RazorRam0n

Juniors
widdop -> storm
foran -> dragons
cronk -> dogs
jreynolds -> sharks
tedesco -> roosters
bird - > knights
woods -> dogs
lichaa -> tigers
matulino ->tigers
whare -> tigers
elgey -> cows

what yous think?

Last edited:

RazorRam0n

Juniors
the one thing that isn't clear is who the broncos can target to replace hunt....

funny not much has been said about them missing another target (moses).

___

Juniors
RazorRam0n, post: 12100130, member: 46020"]the one thing that isn't clear is who the broncos can target to replace hunt....

funny not much has been said about them missing another target (moses).[/QUOTE]
I think Foran has a better chance of ending up at Brisbane than the Dragons. With Hunt signed, the Dragons won't be able to throw much at him. Plus I think Foran wants to stay clear of Sydney for personal reasons.

Clifferd

Coach
RazorRam0n, post: 12100130, member: 46020"]the one thing that isn't clear is who the broncos can target to replace hunt....

funny not much has been said about them missing another target (moses).
I think Foran has a better chance of ending up at Brisbane than the Dragons. With Hunt signed, the Dragons won't be able to throw much at him. Plus I think Foran wants to stay clear of Sydney for personal reasons.[/QUOTE]

Didn't Foran state he wanted to be back in Sydney?

That leaves Paramatta, Tigers or Bulldogs likely candidates

I doubt he'd go back to Matta because of burnt bridges

Tigers? Maybe

Bulldogs - most likely because of the relationship with des

I think renoylds will end up at the tigers or something

davi

Juniors
Thanks Hawkins and Rhino_NQ for your irrelevant and nonconstructive contribution. Josh Reynolds misbehaves and its suddenly the Broncos' faults.

The bow your drawing it so long that it can reach from Sydney to Perth.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Thanks Hawkins and Rhino_NQ for your irrelevant and nonconstructive contribution. Josh Reynolds misbehaves and its suddenly the Broncos' faults.

Yikes

Hawkins

Juniors

You should see my live comments in the match spoilers thread.

I irrelevantly stick the boot into Thaiday even in non Brisbane games

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
RazorRam0n, post: 12100130, member: 46020"]
I think Foran has a better chance of ending up at Brisbane than the Dragons. With Hunt signed, the Dragons won't be able to throw much at him. Plus I think Foran wants to stay clear of Sydney for personal reasons.

Why would he leave the Warriors if he's not going back to Sydney? Brisbane isn't effectively much closer that Auckland.
Most of the speculation about Foran moving next year is based on him going back to Sydney, otherwise Jim Doyle will ouch hard to keep him.