What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

Ryans comparison post makes it clear & I notice it was avoided by some.

Seems like eel 123 found it all beyond his comprehension capabilities.

Witty fan just ignored it because she enjoys short sharp punchy bitchiness.

The eagles have plenty in reserve, both on and off the field :p

Dutchy

Immortal
TravisBurns.jpg

Blast Away Witty!!!!

Dutchy

Immortal
SMOKEY said:
Half-Witt:crazy:...Should be in The Worriors Forum!!!.Not here!! LOL!!

This is Wittys home page though ;-)

And its a pic of Burnsy not Witt :p

t-ba

Post Whore
Do not feed the trolls.

How is Wittyfan NOT banned from the Manly section. I'd rather the Slugs/Cassie/Rastus combo back.

groggo

Juniors
t-ba said:
Do not feed the trolls.

How is Wittyfan NOT banned from the Manly section. I'd rather the Slugs/Cassie/Rastus combo back.

i miss them they were at least fun

just asked for a manly fan only sub forum

time will tell if we get one :sarcasm:

groggo

Juniors
Heres where all the off topic and attempted kill post will be going

give it time im sure we can relocate all the non manly banter out of the serious side of the forum

alien

Referee
ARE YOU READY! I SAID ARE YOU READY! WESTS TIGERS ARE GONNA SMASH THE SEA EAGLES THIS SATURDAY WOOOOOOO U KNOW ITS TRUE :)

domdom

Juniors
only thing certain with this match is benji blowing out his shoulder again trying to tackle georgie rose.

chileman

Coach
Fibros vs Silvertails....they were the good ole days, wazzup with the Rabbits being the Silvertails now :sarcasm:

groggo

Juniors
alien said:
ARE YOU READY! I SAID ARE YOU READY! WESTS TIGERS ARE GONNA SMASH THE SEA EAGLES THIS SATURDAY WOOOOOOO U KNOW ITS TRUE :)

dam i guess you were wrong *BUGGER*:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

swoop

Juniors
parramatta_eels_123 said:
Manly's Sallary cap i mean come on they are now poised to sign Gallen i mean give me eveidence there not over the cap ?

15 years or so of mediocrity with your club spending 11 millions plus on new players, and that was estimated a few years ago. Plenty of club champoinships but no main prize.

Now a mass exodus! Time to get your mob to do some creative accounting to get players to stay at the club, let alone buy new players!! How sweet it is.:lol: :lol:

Ask Dennis, which team should be kicked out of the comp now???:lol:

Latest posts