What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My changes to the judercery system

Craig

Juniors
I think I have found a way of simpyflying everything.

If a player gets sent off no matter how bad their record is, they get an automatic minumim one week off. A player/club has 48 hours to appeal. This happens on the Monday or Tuesday. This takes place the next weekend.

If a player gets sin binned 5 times, he gets a minimin of one week suspended. Same as above with appeals etc.

Players on report have to answer to the judercery, their suspensions is up to the NRL Judercery.

Agree/Disagree?

Hoggy

Bench
Only rule I want changed is if a player gets placed on report he gets 5 minutes in the sin bin.

Kaz

junior
I want this rule.

If a ref is as bad as what Mander was today, they should get 12 weeks on the sideline, with no right of appeal.

Hoggy

Bench
Kaz said:
I want this rule.

If a ref is as bad as what Mander was today, they should get 12 weeks on the sideline, with no right of appeal.

I take it he did a Kelvin Jeffes.

Phillips

Referee
i want the fighting rule changed: Paul Gallen for example, why the f**k was he suspended for, all he did was throw a few punches most of them missed any way :lol:

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Kaz said:
I want this rule.

Kaz, Care to explain where Mander was Bad. I have plenty of facts. But since you brought it up >? :roll:

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Phillips said:
i want the fighting rule changed: Paul Gallen for example, why the f**k was he suspended for, all he did was throw a few punches most of them missed any way :lol:

Lets see, at Saints, Bartrim a few years ago lashed out with his boot to kick someone who had just kicked him around the groin area in a tackle, Barto missed. Suspended 4 weeks. ??? He stopped just before contact LOL.

Ryles stands his ground v Woolford after a chip kick, Woolford runs into ryles, hurts his shoulder, Ryles gets suspended for wait for it.

Obstruction.

](*,)

AuckMel

Bench
Ben Hornby walks free despite one of the worst dangerous throws I've seen for a while. The get tough policy didn't last very long.

AuckMel

Bench
Everyone started with a clean record this year. Agreed on point two. Deserved two weeks at the minimum.

Southernsaint

Staff member
AuckMel said:
Ben Hornby walks free despite one of the worst dangerous throws I've seen for a while. The get tough policy didn't last very long.

The throw deserved a penalty & citing but it wasn't that bad.

My understanding is that the incident carried a 125 point penalty, with a penalty of 93 points if you plead guilty.

Hornby was a clean-skin, even though everyone started with a clean slate so he's only got 7 points to play with. Next time he's cited, he'll have a week's holiday.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts